QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

MEGA MEET 2006 - reviews and photos

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more, best weekend i've had in a long time, pity we had to leave Sunday morning.

A big thank you to all that helped to organise this event (you know who you are) it takes a lot of hard work.

Regards Tom & Gwen.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 14:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne99 wrote:
Saw loads of you all today, going upto birdlip and across to bisley along the lanes, also saw about 10 emptying the diesel tanks of the garage in brockworth,
I was the mad thing flashing and waving going the other way Sad Sad Sad
WHY DO I HAVE TO MOVE THIS WEEKEND Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
keep the pics coming

So that was you flashing at us then! Wink
petelgv1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

BL@@DY EXCELLENT weekend. We enjoyed ourselves so much, even the mrs said she wants to again. I arrived very early on friday morn (7.30). I went to check with warlock and he was still in bed. (sorry mate). I found pitch and as soon as i got out the cab, SPUD came over to introduce himself. I have never met such a great bunch of people as i did this weekend, i made so many friends. I am not very good with names, let alone poc names as well, so to me everyone was MATE, and they really were....... I decided not to take my paj laneing, but i had the great pleasure of riding along with "SPONGO", his beautifull missus (creeeep) and their son David. Sat night i got 5 raffle tickets and won 3 prizes. My wife won the "JACK DANIELS" and wow did that attract attention. My wife MEL, and i do not drink spirits and therefore she decided to speak Warlock and the "JD" was auctioned off for the charity. WARLOCK bid along with others but the "JD" was brought by someone else, who actually gave it to WARLOCK. The "JD" made £40.. The coast run was fun especially the cb chat on the way down.
MANY, MANY THANKS to Warlock, Mark and all who helped organise such a great event. See you all again soon...............pics to follow later...
ukrabbiter

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME WEEKEND

Sorted through my pics + vids
Photos are HERE
Videos to be uploaded soon

A load more faces to names, and a few more friends made.
A big thankyou to anyone & everyone that made the weekend run so smooth & enjoyable Wink

The new girl did me proud (knew she would) and running at 25mpg so I'm well happy Very Happy

I've thanked Simon personally for the donation of the DVD player to the raffle (which I won) Laughing
Would also like to thank him publicaly, so...
THANKYOU Simon
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spongo

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete thanks for that - the wife cannot get her head through the door now!!!! Laughing

A great weekend and a big thanks to all the organisers and chefs we had a great time.

Piccies to follow cos I dont know how to use Photobox yet Embarassed

Whats next - Abingdon? Will be in the Rangie though as I am banned from taking her car off road ever again as I havent cleaned it yet Evil or Very Mad
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 20:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally ace weekend had by the SID73 family. All the clothes worn by the kids have now been washed 3 times to get rid of all the mud Shocked Very Happy Very Happy I reckon it was a good try out for a Glastonbury weekend when they are older..
A great big thankyou to Mark Dale and Warlock for organising a great family weekend. Very Happy
Its nice to put faces to names and to meet so many new friends( although seeing Daisey, ukrabbiter and steveinstokes lad coming to claim sooooo many raffle prizes each was a bit much Shocked Wink Smile )
Well done LFM for bidding on the JD. TOP MAN 8)
Finally thanks Redjam, Bluebird and BarrySheen, if you ever have a meet down South Wales i will defo be there Wink Smile
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who won best window hanger, any Idea Question
MrGrumpys was pretty cool. 8)
Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

After many hours of working my way through 155 pictures I've come up with this lot as a fairly decent bunch for you to take a look at! Wink

Click on the thumbnails for a larger image.

HERE

Forgot to mention....sorry, but I have no idea who's who in the pics! I've blotted out the number plates but i'm sure you know who you are!! Wink

(Bluebird should be the one with the bent aerial! Laughing Laughing )

I'd like to say thanks to Chris (Warlock) and Mark Dale for a great weekend (sorry if I disappeared early in the evenings as I managed to catch a cold which gave me a headache and the shivers).

I'd also like to thank Hayley (MrGrumpy) and Lisa (Madcow) for the ticket sales and prize draw for the Raffle, also thanks to everybody for their donations. We managed to collect £200 for charity, thankyou! Very Happy I'm sure Dave (Tutor52) will be very pleased to add the cash to the charity account! Wink
Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID73 wrote:
Who won best window hanger, any Idea Question
MrGrumpys was pretty cool. 8)

There wasn't much in the way of competition for the Grumpys hanger, which was indeed quite impressive! (and I was not feeling well) so the competition was unfortunately cancelled. (yes i did pass some prizes for the effort Wink ) Sad

I apologise to all the others that made the effort and didn't receive anything Embarassed Sorry! Sad
LennyVee

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 22:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Pics Brownie, I just wish I was there. I cant wait for the salisbury meet now..... BRING IT ON wav

Just need to order my stuff from the Clubshop and get the Diamonds on the Paj Very Happy
bluebird1927

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID73 wrote:

Finally thanks Redjam, Bluebird and BarrySheen, if you ever have a meet down South Wales i will defo be there Wink Smile

Sid,

We will hold you to that!!!

Nice to meet you too fella!!!

Big Baz. Very Happy
bluebird1927

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownie wrote:
(sorry if I disappeared early in the evenings as I managed to catch a cold which gave me a headache and the shivers).

Dont tell porkys,

your just a grumpy old git!!!! Laughing Laughing

See you at Salsbury young man!!!

BTW I need to invoice someone for a new aerial, whats your address Brownie!! Very Happy
Spongo

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 0:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownie

Nice to see you got a good piccie of a V6 in the outside lane of the mototway Twisted Evil

See you at Salisbury but alas that will be in the Rangie Crying or Very sad
cssuk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

gutted we couldnt make this but we had a wedding do on l;ooks like a great weekend was had by all hopefully salisbury will be half as good only 3 weeks to go Very Happy
steveinstoke

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:19    Post subject: PRIZES !!!! Reply with quote

[( although seeing Daisey, ukrabbiter and steveinstokes lad coming to claim sooooo many raffle prizes each was a bit much Shocked Wink Smile )
yeh didnt he do well and he paid for the tickets out of his paper round money his self but hed have swapped the digi camera and mp3 player for a model paj !! Laughing Laughing Laughing ps small world after meeting you again on leek rd yesterday ime sure nick the nurse went passed 20 mins later but failed to spot that i was the one digging in the rd holding up the traffic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: