Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Many, many thanks!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 21:02    Post subject: Many, many thanks! Reply with quote

A HUGE personal thank you to everybody involved in the planning, execution and support of the MM 2006!

I couldn't be there this year, but I do know about the time and effort numerous people have freely contributed towards making this event such a success!

Thank you firstly to Mark (Dale) and Chris (Warlock) for EVERYTHING they have done - it really couldn't have happened without you!

Alan (Brownie) ... miles out of your way to help deliver a few bits of club merchandise and arranging the raffle, with support from Hayley (Mrs G) and Lisa (Madcow) who, selling tickets, managed to raise £200 for charity!

Tiger (Mark) ... thanks for arranging the kids treasure hunt ... the news on the grapevine is that it was a real success!

Dave (Tutor52) - our very own 'Fatboy Slim' ... Thank you for the Sat & Sun discos!

Jimmy (Willetts) - thanks for the Treasure Hunt ... it came at the end of an action packed weekend but nonetheless ... thank you!

Thank you to everybody who attended - I sincerely hope that you all had a good time, and that MM2007 will be in your diary for next year!

If I've missed anybody, I'm truly sorry ... it's not intentional!

ATB

Simon
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 21:02    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

LennyVee

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here here, I wish I could make this years MM, I will deffo make the 2007 MM.

Whoever takes the front seat and arranges it, I am more than willing to help out in any way I can.

Bring on Salisbury 2006 wav
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got home......

the megameet was truly mega. well done everyone for the seamless organisation, and even the rain added to the fun.

one huge THANKYOU
nobby
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I add my thanks to everyone involved It was a truly well supported meeting a great to see old and new faces.Well done to the organisers and everyone who mucked in Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2006 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: