2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Tett Hamilton Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:46    Post subject: Tett Hamilton Insurance Reply with quote

*very* good service, *very* good deal, cheapest in a range of quotes

they came out at £406.95 for my hubs with no no claims, fully comp for both of us to drive but excess is £350, but we're happy with that. only requirement was to fit a cat 2 immobiliser, again we're happy with that too.

top quote was £1200!!

David was who i dealt with, at Tett Hamilton 01275 792270.

at last!! after 2 days of 'sorry we don't insure imports' 'delica is not on my system' i'm very happy with the service/level of cover/price.

give em a go!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:46    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Billy Vincent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astra, who the hell quoted £1200! Surprised
astra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 16:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Vincent wrote:
Astra, who the hell quoted £1200! Surprised

LOL can't remember now, direct line i think..and swinton too iirc..
astra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

going to give tett hamilton a mouthful on monday morning, had 2 letters while i was away demanding that we send them the documentation requested and that we hadn't given them the courtesy of a reply!

i most certainly did send them the sodding documents! didn't send them the originals tho so didn't bother with recorded (or whatever) post

*rants muchly*

don't care much for how the letter was worded tbh, especially as i had rung them on the friday and was awaiting a return call (which never happened) to tell them that the required docs (well, as many as possible) were on their way and to tell them what to expect!

just thought i'd update this thread!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: