Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

L200 everything

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> L200 technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivor Green

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 19:51    Post subject: L200 everything Reply with quote

I wonder would any of yuo like one like this , the customer is running out of things to buy and bolt on it . nice customer loads of money .
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 19:51    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

shaun_tomo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, nice motor.

The only thing I'd like to see is slightly smaller wheels and some big mud pluggers on it.

I take it from the picture you work in a mitsu garage?

I've heard theres a 20hp power upgrade for an L200, but it's advertised for a warrior. I guess the engine has to be electronically controlled but I'm not sure if the older L200's ( 98 onwards ) are like this.

Any ideas?

Shaun
Ivor Green

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes for my sins I am the forman , My lads love working on them they are still quite simple to work on , but they introduce more and more bits like the variable geomery turbo , I know there are a few other makes that use these but we are new to them , the power upgrade will only work on the flybywire system so later model only I am afraid , but there are a few tune kits out there for hte 4D engine , if you are interested or need help please shout only an E Mail away .
bigt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivor,

Your parts chaps must have reached their target early this month....some serious money been spent there Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Ivor Green

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

reached parts target , your joking ,with what has been going out over the last 3 months he doesn't evan have to order a fuse to hit it , Parts manager has the numbers in his head he canorder them without looking at the computer .

but I must say this is not quite the norm well the 19 inch wheels,
we were supplying rear wing reflectors like they were hot cakes , seems to be a blind spot , so that dried up as owners were getting fed up asking for us to replace and straighten out the wing , and now we are fitting reverse sensors instead , just for good measure the roll back tops as well , the first ones use to take us a day and a half to fit correctly as they wanted the alloy load liners as well , but we have it down to about 5 hours ,with the aid of a air hacksaw and a air opperated pop rivit tool .

I will post a few more if you want .
Daza

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I must admit it is very pretty, just needs a sticker or two to break it up a bit. Can't see it with a tonne bag of sand or a pallet of 3x2 concrete flags in the back, or even half way up a muddy hillside. Wink
thevanwizard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 23:38    Post subject: tow bars Reply with quote

do you know if the L200 towbars will fit the delica as looking (only at a quick glance )they look very simular to the rear bar on the delica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> L200 technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: