QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Can u help Pajero or shogun?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhn

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 19:38    Post subject: Can u help Pajero or shogun? Reply with quote

Hi All, can some one please help i have a 3.2DID 3 door Auto first Reg in Cyprus on 17-11-2003 and in the UK on 01-02-2005 and on the back door as GLS in the log book there is no model/type .Have phoned DVLA,UK Mitsubishi to find out and when looking for insurance they all ask the model,if i say its a GLS sorry not a 3 door only 5 door Auto then they say it must be Shogun """""" whats on your log book nothing i say.Can some one please help me.Regards John
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 19:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

johndps

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have thought it was a Pajero only because I think they were only called Shogun in the UK. Could be wrong.
It is possible the car was exported from the UK to Cyprus - so then it's a Shogun.
It's possible it was imported to Cyprus as a Jap import - I think Japan is the only country to use small chassis numbers - eg V44-4004534, I think most other countries have a 17 digit chassis number.
Onan The Barbarian
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

John... have a word with Gary at 2Gether...http://www.2getherifa.co.uk/insurance_quote.htm... he'll know exactly what you're talking about... and will probably be able to offer you a better deal than most other insurance companies. Wink
jhn

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 13:57    Post subject: pajero or shogun? Reply with quote

Thank for info in the log book it as 17digit chassis numbers if that helps?.It`s the model/type as it is NOT listed only 5 door auto and they say sorry it`s not a GLS  and then say sorry it as GLS on the back door.
John
Brownie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onan The Barbarian wrote:
John... have a word with Gary at 2Gether...http://www.2getherifa.co.uk/insurance_quote.htm... he'll know exactly what you're talking about... and will probably be able to offer you a better deal than most other insurance companies. Wink

Suggest you do as OTB suggests! Gary should be able to help! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: