QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

If you need help, say where you are...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Club News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:55    Post subject: If you need help, say where you are... Reply with quote

There are any number of club members who are willing to help out any way they can, including the occasional 'callout' ... if you're stumped with something and need some help, please give your location, (just your town will help), you never know - you could get a friendly visitor turn up to help out. Wink

Better still, click the <Profile> button at the top of the forum, (once you've logged in), and add your town, county in the location line, this way, your general location shows up against your avatar on your posts, and in your online profile.

Simon.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

merv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIMON
It seems that not all the members have read this notice or just can't be bothered to enter their location Question is it because of security Exclamation might be members dont want to give out their location for fear of theft Evil or Very Mad but just a rough idea would i'm sure be helpful to those member's willing to help just my five penneth worth Wink Merv
t.bone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 22:47    Post subject: willing to help Reply with quote

hi guys
what about putting a post out asking if anyone would like to go on a willing to help register on the club under its own heading and stateing their
email or mobile and town that way no body knows addresses plus
if someone wants help they could ask admin first to contact that person in there area if they agree get the person whos asking to leave their number
for the person offering to help then its up to them i,m willing to help anyone

cheers t.bone stockport Wink

i know i,m a year late i,d be late for my own funeral Laughing
PSD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 18:34    Post subject: Still willing to help!! Reply with quote

Has anything more formal come of this?

I'm based in Cardiff and am quite willing to help members in their hour of need!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Club News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: