2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

SVS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timtriple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 17:45    Post subject: SVS Reply with quote

Since I bought my 2.8 swb it has smoked (black) quite badly. 'Japs r us' from where I bought it from have not seemed interested in after sales service (maybe I should have insisted that they shold have rectified problems such as rattles, smoke ) so I took it to TRITON as vey were the nearest, for a full service although they seemed to do a good job (except the bill was higher than the original estimate) they did not cure the problem of smoke.

I have just come back from SVS .They adjusted the idle then the fuel pump which had never been touched before and I'm taking it back Friday so they can blank off the egr valve.
SVS were friendly informative and trusted me to pay for the work done so far on my return.Driving home the smoke seems to have gone and acceleration seems better
Thankyou SVS I shall be using them in future
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 17:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

bill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, where are SVS?
I want to take me babe ther also.
bill
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill! You of all people!

Check the 'servicing' link off the front page of the club site : http://www.pocuk.com

Simon.
Steve_D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Do they service yer wagon while ya wait Question
timtriple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve, Yes I think they will service your 'wagon' while you wait if you let them know when you book it in. The old barn farm pub is very close and so is Mitzi's cafe at 3x motorcycles, so you can get a beer ,coffee or bacon sarnie while you wait.
timtriple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 17:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you all know, SVS have now moved to the Woolsbridge industrial estate now, about 5 minutes from old place. Just booked annual full service with them they have quoted £160 plus mot, this includes loan car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: