2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

virus issues of late.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Computer bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bouncyman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 18:31    Post subject: virus issues of late. Reply with quote

there are a coupe of new viruses floating around the internet at the moment please everybody remember if u recieve a email from somebody u dont know then do not open it.

everybody should run a good virus softwear and a firewall

sygate is a easy to use firewall which is free from the link bellow.

http://download.com.com/3000-2092-10049526.html?part=82835%20&subj=dlpage&tag=button

antivirus softwear should be updated every day if it dosnt do it for you.

once installed norton for instance will do a system scan first then install itself please do a reboot into safe mode and so another it wont hert as some viruses are invisable when windows is running properly.

returned email dont always meen that u have sent one i get on average 8 of the new viruses every day norton 2004 finds them happily and delets them b4 i even get to delete it myself but these are always followed by undeliverable mail emails. just delete them

that saying its not always the case that non deliverable mail are inocent and maybee u have a virus after all.

if anybody wants any help and runs messenger then just add contact as

bouncyman1@hotmail.com

or u can email / pm me but messenger is alot quicker.Smile if i dont answer its coz im either having a poo or im out.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 18:31    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

follyman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 22:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

bouncyman said
Quote:
..........if i dont answer its coz im either having a poo.....

Can't you network one into the loo then ?
bouncyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol 6 pc`s in this house m8 all networked and one xbob but none in the loo yet although i can wireless network with the laptop but the connex leaves a bit to be desired i cant abide anythink now that isnt 1mb or 120k down with at least 30k up

oh to like in sweden the land of 100mb conex!!
follyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Ha. My wife hates leads all over the place, reckons they attract dust Shocked

She'd have a field day in your house ! Very Happy Very Happy
bouncyman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of me cables are cunningly disguised as shhhh cables but all the hardware is in me loft Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Computer bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: