Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

mittys recall notice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:00    Post subject: mittys recall notice Reply with quote

hi

i am after a bit of advice

i have just took the truck to horners of rochdale to get the pitman arm and front brake pipes looked at thru the recall system

i have an email from mittys saying they are on the recall system

the problem i have is that it looks like they will do the work but say if it takes longer than the time alowed by mittys i will be charged for it

they also say they will not be liable for any damage caused when they do the jobs ie leaking stearing box

do you think i should get the work done or try a differant garage

do you recomend any near to rochdale

sounds to me they realy dont want to do it

thanks
mick
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get back in touch with Mitsy, where the email came from, and ask them where you should take it in the light of the advice given by local dealer.

longer than Mitsi say, if they cant do it in that time, they really want to think are they dealers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: