Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

A nice change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lorrick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 19:59    Post subject: A nice change Reply with quote

Hello there
I recently had my pajero (mk2, 2.5, lwb 1991) in the local garage for a full service, and lower steering joints replaced, the alternator was not working and I had a leaking fuel tank ?. the garage owner Alistair has worked on 4by 4’s for a long time, and pajero’s /shoguns, a mechanic there has also a very good knowledge of pajero’s. I had all the work done , they even copper slipped the door hinges for £263. (I supplied the ball joints) and found out he could get the proper ones with grease nipples for a little more than I paid at milners.
The fault with the alternator was a corroded connector in the wiring loom.
I found as a mechanic myself that the info I was given on collection was accurate and concise, any questions I asked where answered and an in-depth parts difference between a shogun and a pajero was given.

The garage is:

Thetford test centre
Burrell way
Thetford

Phone
01842 755585

It makes a nice change to get to say something good about a garage. And one that is in Norfolk, as they are few and far between.

Regards
Richard chivers

Razz Razz
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 19:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: