eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

L300 Wiper Blade Info

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Delica Technical FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystery Machine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 16:09    Post subject: L300 Wiper Blade Info Reply with quote

After reading all the info on the L400 wiper blade thread, my blades decided to part company with the rubber this weekend, leaving me with no means of cleaning the screen. Confused

One trip to Halfords and a VERY helpful assistant later Very Happy - I have the info on the right blade replacements for the L300 (not listed in the store book - so had to test the different fitting types out...)

For the fronts, I bought a kit called SET 01 which has both front wipers (18") with a 'spoiler' on one of them. The kit was cheaper than buying the two wipers seperately AND I got the added bonus of a boy racer spoiler for the divers blade. Price: £12.49

For the rear wiper, an individual 15" blade number W13 was the best fit. Use the same clip as comes with the front blades (choice of 2 or 3 in this pack) Price: £5.49

Liked the look of some of the Bosch ones, but no 18"s in stock so went for the Halfords brand - but VERY impressed so far.

Maybe of some help to someone?

Regards,

Bruce.

P.S. Marc - not sure if you want this in the FAQ section?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 16:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

marcsparks

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sterling work again bruce i shall pop it into the tech faq cheers

Marc 8)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Delica Technical FAQ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: