2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Pajero jr Manual.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valletta

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 19:17    Post subject: Pajero jr Manual. Reply with quote

Hi Jay Bee of Nothampton, i am Valletta from Malta and i am trying to find a service/workshop  manual in english which may be similar to the one you have. Perhaps you can let me know from where you purchased your manual. I managed to get hold of the handbook in english. However, the handbook only tells you the type of engine oil required and tells you nothing about the type of transmission oil, front and rear axle oils and service intervals.
Regards
Valletta
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 19:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Chris22

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a look in the Club Shop. You can order on-line.
JayBee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my manual from this website and very good it is too.
red6

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:32    Post subject: Junior Service manual Reply with quote

JayBee,
Sorry if I missed the point but some time ago you replied to someone about  Junior Service Manual and you said you got yours from "this site" was there a hyperlink missing or did you mean the club site.
I ask as I have given up trying and wish I had not bought a Junior due to lack of a proper manual from anywhere. (I have the club handbook)
Thanks
dave
JayBee

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I referred to the club manual.

I assume the original manual will be in Japanese. Good for the pictures but totally unintelligible.

Personally, I use a Haynes Suzuki SJ/Vitara manual for general maintenance tips. The Jr and SJ/Vitara do have a lot of similarities.
red6

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:55    Post subject: Re: Pajero jr Manual. Reply with quote

valletta wrote:
Hi Jay Bee of Nothampton, i am Valletta from Malta and i am trying to find a service/workshop  manual in english which may be similar to the one you have. Perhaps you can let me know from where you purchased your manual. I managed to get hold of the handbook in english. However, the handbook only tells you the type of engine oil required and tells you nothing about the type of transmission oil, front and rear axle oils and service intervals.
Regards
Valletta

Hi Valletta, please see my post 16.5.9 refrence Service Manual - hoping someone else will vote for this??????????
Dave (in Qawra)
niloc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been trying to get a service manual for several years, and checked out the links on this site.

Does any one have a copy of the JPNZ Mitsubishi Pajero Jr / Jnr / Junior1995-1998? (www.jpnz.co.nz)

Is it worth the money?
Here In New Zealand its $50 + postage so don't want to get it without a recommendation from another owner.
Look forward to hearing from someone.
Thanks
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

niloc wrote:
... Does any one have a copy of the JPNZ Mitsubishi Pajero Jr / Jnr / Junior1995-1998? (www.jpnz.co.nz) ...

Yes, it's in the Club Shop ... link at the top of the page Rolling Eyes

This is an OWNERS HANDBOOK though, NOT a service manual.

In order to get a service manual produced, you'll need to start HERE <-- Click to link

Contact them and ask them to start a 'vote' for the technical workshop manual (150 independent votes required before production)

Simon thumbright
red6

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you search the site you will find I have been through the Proper Works Manual bit already and met with total apathy, I went to the place you have linked, very nice, very helpful but like me surprised at the apathy ie only one member (Me) interested.

Newbies - read all the posts - there is no Workshop Manual, there is a club handbook just like you find in the glovebox of a new car.
I think someone out there has a manual in Japanese and that is the problem. it need a proffessional firm like NZ to translate and produce in quantity.
They are willing but it needs customers in sufficient numbers who will pay for it. Everyone expects to get what they want for nothing off the net but in Juniors case this doesnt work because the info isnt out there.
Buy a big Pajero and you will find manuals on CD and from Haynes etc no bother at all.
Nuck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 0:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the Service Manual, even in Japanese?
JayBee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some hard searching over the weekend and found an English language Japanese spare parts website (http://www2.plala.or.jp/office-y/mitsubishi.htm). Service manuals are available (in Japanese) but are pricey. Here is the reply to an email I sent to them...

Dear James Butler

Thank you for your inquiry.
Service manuals for Pajero Junior H57A are available. However....
All service manuals we can provide are mentioned in Japanese. Is that OK? English version is not available.

Service manual consist of several manuals according to contents of service (body, engine, power train, wiring diagram, etc).
Which is the one you need? If you purchase all, approx US$400 will be required probably (not sure).
If you still need the manuals, please advise on the frame number just to make sure.

Thanks & regards

Yoshimi Yamada
sales manager
24-6-103 Nakakakiuchi Terado
Muko-city Kyoto, Japan 617-0002
TEL,FAX  +81-75-921-9370
E-Mail : office-y@navy.plala.or.jp
Nuck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

$400 for Japanese Manuals... Jesus!
red6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, when I chased an English version up (via the same people that supply the Junior handbook to this club) not one soul was interested, total apathy. (See old posts)
They were willing to produce an English version for around £40 if enough were ordered. £40 may be about twice a Haynes but Haynes (nor anyone) else produce one in the first place. A good deal I thought for DIYers!
helijohn
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

red6 wrote:
Amazing, when I chased an English version up (via the same people that supply the Junior handbook to this club) not one soul was interested, total apathy. (See old posts)
They were willing to produce an English version for around £40 if enough were ordered. £40 may be about twice a Haynes but Haynes (nor anyone) else produce one in the first place. A good deal I thought for DIYers!

I still search for one years later but as there are so few Juniors in England I doubt I'll ever get a manual. I even got a Colt Manual.  Early Colts in Japan had the same engine as the Junior.  I still have my Junior...........do you all have yours?
helijohn
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked and there are 4 auto Juniors listed as registered in 2017 and 40 manual versions but there are hundreds of Jimny autos and thousands of Jimnys. Getting a workshop  manual seems almost futile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: