2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

TOWBAR

Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHUG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 0:24    Post subject: TOWBAR Reply with quote

HI GUYS
THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS,I LIVE IN SCOTLAND AND HAVE NOW BEEN QUOTED £365 FITTED(L400).
MANY THANKS ONCE AGAIN
SHUG Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 0:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

drew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:35    Post subject: towbar L400 Reply with quote

try TOWTAL @ STOKE 01782 333422.

L400 BRINX BAR(european tested nos. E11 00-3712.)

i.e. meets all criteria of testing. No problem with legal requirements.
well made with twin electrics fitted last year £250-00.

Very neat fit and allows easy access to spare wheel carrier.

regards Andy.. Very Happy
jamie_fixit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought and fitted a Towequipe Delica towbar. Cost £99 plus £14 for the twin electrics kit, including delivery, from their eBay shop.

Fit is not bad, though not quite how it looks in the diagram and the single electrics (all I've done so far) seemed easy enough. I wired it all in behind the rear lights, ran the cable through the floor.

I phoned them for some ideas as I got mentally bamboozled and they were really helpful.

Hope this helps.

Jamie.
nelly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 22:44    Post subject: towing Reply with quote

So,I now have my towbar fitted and am ready to go.I eventually got it from towequipe on the web and ended up going up to them to get it bolted on as I dont get on too well with spanners and the guy that said he could do it was a little stumped with the bracketry as its certainly not a mondeo tow bar.
Anyhow,has anyone got any experience of towing a caravan with a spacegear that they would share with me.
Easter is here and its the first outing with Nelly (the name for the delica not mine of course The reg Is M*** NEL )
Hope to here from you seasoned vanners
regards
Darren
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: