2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

what seats would fit in shogun / pajero

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Zodiac: Capricorn
Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok next question which firm for the seat  Confused  Laughing ...fancy a pair in RED me fave coulrr .....and no I'm not a Ferrari Fan  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

Location: Wolstanton Newcastle Under Lyme Staffs a little sleepy Hamlet full of drunks and OLD PEOPLE!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok next question which firm for the seat  Confused  Laughing ...fancy a pair in RED me fave colour .....and no I'm not a Ferrari Fan  Laughing
nick the nurse
Shining Star
Shining Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Bloody no edit facility  Laughing  Rolling Eyes
SIAC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="skyline-stu"]I went for the full bucket seat option !!

Hi,

this never did get answered, what seat was it you used there, chap?
skyline-stu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobra Monoco. Smile side mount version. !
skyline-stu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS its good ! Smile
Senor Frog

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:39    Post subject: Bucket seats on pajero mk2 Reply with quote

Hi stu , I know I'm very late to the party ....but hoping you or someone else in the know might see this and provide some help
I recently bought a 1993 mk2 pajero swb and I am looking to fit it with bucket seats
If I were to go for the cobra seats with the side mount option is it relatively straight forward to fit ?  Is it possible to talk me through what is required ?
Will the standard seat belt work as is with the seats ?

Cheers
skyline-stu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 16:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, in a word, dead easy yes ! factory belt all ok, as its bolted to the subfrane not the actual top seat part, my brothers jsut borriwing mine, but over later, I'll take some pics to show you the mounts

cheers
Senor Frog

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 23:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stu ,

Thanks for the reply very much appreciated .

I have a set of seats in mind that I'd opt for over the cobra if they were going to be as handy to fit as the cobra ones . I can't post links yet as I have under ten posts ,they are on eBay and called "  BB6 Reclining Titling Bucket Sports Racing Seats Diamond Stitched" .  There is an OMP subframe that is made for the pajero that fits these seats  (91-99 model - OMP HC/890 For Mitsubishi Pajero Seat Mount Subframes Fixing Kit) but I'm unsure how the seat belt holder is then attached . Is it usual for OMP sub frames to have a section where the seat belt holder bolts on , or would I be looking at having to fabricate a piece for this ? If it's a case of having to buy the subframe , runners , and then also having to alter the subframe to take the seat belt holder I'd opt for the cobra set up you have as it would be a whole  lot easier , and if my understanding is correct for your setup I  just have to fit the side mounts to the existing subframe and bolt in the seats ?
Cheers

Last edited by Senor Frog on Thu Feb 06, 2020 19:55; edited 3 times in total
Senor Frog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stu ,

If you can post some pics of your seats Stu when you get a chance that would be great altogether.
 My only reservation which is causing me to think about the other setup mentioned above  is that the cobra seats don't have a recline adjust setting (fixed position) is the sitting position comfy on them?

Apologies for the multiply posts, just trying to get a setup that looks well but is also comfy to drive with.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: