Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Mobile Mechanic - Mark from mobilemechanic.org

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordloco

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30    Post subject: Mobile Mechanic - Mark from mobilemechanic.org Reply with quote

Fast, efficient and friendly and willing to travel pretty much anywhere! - what more could you ask for! If anyone needs the Pajero sorted out then this is the man to do it! Mark from www.mobilemechanic.org  07825 886 525

My Fuel Pump seal needed changing as I got the classic, car starts and then looses power and dies 1st thing in the morning. I popped up a cry for help on this forum and he replied within the hour and offered his excellent services.

This was to come from Essex to Reading and fix both the starter motor and the fuel pump seals in one go and for a tiny sum of £225.

I went to my local garage who quoted me a full days labour to get it done wth the pump seal for £560 for just the fuel pump alone!!!!!

Mark is a very confident man when it comes to your beloved Jap vehicles and that really did show, without the use or ramps etc. he had both these done in just a sniff over 2.5 hours! I had barely even started on my breakfast before he called me to say it's all done. Today, a very cold morning my ol'girl started perfect 1st go, and gone are the huge clouds of black smoke and also I have immediately noticed a little more power than she had before!

....AND on top of that he even fixed a few odds and sods along the way which mark spotted while fixing the fule pump and starter motor.

Thanks so much for your sterling work, fast, efficient and friendly - what more could you ask for!   Very Happy

Brad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

JasonE
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stuff , I have a few issues that need a ' Pajero expert ' to sort in
Reading.......
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

handy to know in case  have problems with pajero whilst on our travels(number added to mobile contacts)  thank you!
ifti

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 21:37    Post subject: new front seal Reply with quote

hi ppl if your fuel pump is playing up like my one did AND you're in the South East, then see www.mobilemechanic.org or call 07825 886525 ask for mark.he comes to ur doorstep and for £175 ALL IN is finished within 3 hrs,brilliant service and top guy
gabriel

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:12    Post subject: Mobile Mechanic Reply with quote

I would just like to add my recommendation for Mark the mobile mechanic.
He came to me in Bishop's Stortford from his base in Dartford to change a fuel pump seal
on my 2.8tdi Pajero.
It became obvious that he knew his way around these cars from the moment he opened the bonnet.
He was extremely helpful and took the trouble to explain what he was doing in considerable detail.
Having been quoted around £500 by garages for this job I was extremely pleased at his charge of £175
which included his travel.
He managed to do this job in about 2 hours which again is testimony to his skill and knowledge.
Moreover he is a thoroughly pleasant chap.

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank you very much guys, your very kind.

im actually based in Essex, just West of the Dartford crossing!
Nick63

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 19:54    Post subject: A big Thumbs up for......... Reply with quote

Mark3!

Came today and did the pump seals on my 2.8, a great job, the car runs and starts like a dream!!!

Did it outside the house, no mess, no fuss, and as he has done so many, only took him an hour and a half!
Brilliant! Thanks mark, your'e a gent!

Top Bloke too......

Nick, a very happy bunny! salute
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gues you had a few cold starts now, hows it been???
Nick63

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,
She starts so much better now, thanks to you! but something else has reared up to annoy me,
and that is fuel draining back towards the tank overnight, causing it to spin over a bit before starting
but a darn sight quicker than before. It should really start virtually straight away
but it's about 3 or 4 seconds, whereas before you did the seals, it could be as long as 15 or 20.

May have to change the filter housing under the bonnet, as the non-return valve may have gone west,
so thats where I'll start.........But it's getting there.
rcxkryten
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 16:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

before replacing the housing - check the fuel line to and from the housing is not damaged in anyway and then try a cheap inline filter between tthe pipes and bypassing the housing will give you a better idea maybe
BTC1

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 22:55    Post subject: Mark 3, or should i say MAGIC Reply with quote

Mark

Thank you for coming to my assistance and at very short notice.

What can i say except runs lovely, Even better i have no fear of it stoping within the first 500 yards in the morings now lol.

also thanks for the Mini service, i have got the OIL pressure switch a comming so will fit that when it gets to me.

Also have a Kick down cable comming, i will have a look but you never know another call maybe comming your way, but i will wait till it gets a bit warmer this time....

Just wanted to say a big thank you, engine sounds much better, smoother gear changes and keeps going. so excellent

Brian............ decided the Paj can stay
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats good to hear Brian, thank you.
dmsully

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark came up to mine in Milton Keynes today and did a top class job sorting out the pump seal. He knows exactly what he is doing and gets on with it with no fuss. Mine now runs really smoothly from cold and doesn't cut out. Mark is highly recommended and will travel anywhere. Top bloke!!
Regards
Dave
Wiltshire Pixie

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

How do you fix the pump seals on a 2.8?

Simple answer to the problem of pump seals on the 2.8 if like me you don't fancy doing it yourself or trusting the garage down the road who may never have done this job before?

Ask "Mark the mobile mechanic" AKA Mark3 on here to do it!

He popped over (well popped over is a not really true as he travelled from Milton Keynes to Wiltshire) to do mine today at relatively short notice (rang him Monday morning)

Turned up at 10:00am and it was job done by 11:30am. Paj is now running much smoother and actually feels like a different motor.

Top job done and thanks Mark.

His contact details are: 07825 886525 or email him at  sales@mobilemechanic.org
sepy

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 20:58    Post subject: pump seal Reply with quote

just had pump seal done by mark mobile mechanic 07825886525 did a great job took a couple of hours and runs better than ever now, went 2 leeds and back from tamworth day after and MPG went from 18 to 22, he came up from essex and was less than half the price of any local, great bloke,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: