Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Transfer box output

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pyrogaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 22:14    Post subject: Transfer box output Reply with quote

I hope someone can help me with a problem I have with my 2.8 Delica Exceed

Problem is that the rear propshaft has some movement (a couple of mm) from side to side and up and down where it enters the transfer box which is causing an "clunking" noise over rough roads and sometimes when drive is engaged. There is no wear in the UJ's on the propshaft and the movement is definitely within the tail of the transfer box where the propshaft slides onto the slpines of the output shaft. The splines are undamaged so the movement seems to caused by something else.

Does anyone know if there is a replaceable bush or a bush/oil seal combination within this housing that bears on the outer surface of the propshaft.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 22:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Ginja Nutz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pyrogaz,

Unfortunately I can't help you with your problem. Sad
But all the Delica boyz and girlz have now moved to POCUKs new sister site MDOCUK (Mitsubidhi Delica Owners Club UK).
The forum there is

http://www.mdocuk.co.uk/forums/index.php

You'll have to re-register, but you can use the same name etc.

I'm sure someone there will be able to help.... Very Happy

We do still pop back here every so often just to keep up with Paj peeps and see what events are going etc.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: