QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Sunday green laning (Updated)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DawnH
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

phew...i'm safe....i haven't got a shewee that needs checking if it fits!!!! Laughing  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

malibu mandie

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shewee is a moulded plastic funnel that provides women with a simple, private and hygienic method of urinating without removing clothes whilst standing or sitting all that sounds fine but i,m a little concerned about the swimming attachment they sell it with Question  Shocked  Question
whats that all about then
kylecollie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 13:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie wrote:
The Saturday goose chase, and the Sunday green lanes will now be subject to a scrutinering before you are allowed to start.

Items to be checked will be tyres, Tax, licence, storage equipment in the rear, and any personal items that you need on route.

we need to do this, as per Health & Safety rules, we need to check, that any equipment is suitable for the purpose, that is , they do what they were designed to do, and that they fit perfectly, into anything they must be fitted to.

The scrutiners on the day, will be myself & Kylecollie.

Very Happy As my fellow scrotiner has said all will be checked,so please insure clean underware or non for quickness......i will be doing the condom test and richie will be giving all parts a test with rubber gloves...this may take some time so please be patient...thank you....the pocuk scrotiner team..richie and ritchie limited.  Very Happy
Baddoo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

kylecollie wrote:
Richie wrote:
The Saturday goose chase, and the Sunday green lanes will now be subject to a scrutinering before you are allowed to start.

Items to be checked will be tyres, Tax, licence, storage equipment in the rear, and any personal items that you need on route.

we need to do this, as per Health & Safety rules, we need to check, that any equipment is suitable for the purpose, that is , they do what they were designed to do, and that they fit perfectly, into anything they must be fitted to.

The scrutiners on the day, will be myself & Kylecollie.

Very Happy As my fellow scrotiner has said all will be checked,so please insure clean underware or non for quickness......i will be doing the condom test and richie will be giving all parts a test with rubber gloves...this may take some time so please be patient...thank you....the pocuk scrotiner team..richie and ritchie limited.  Very Happy

I agree some form of scrutineering should be done before the laning but in the interests of fairness I think scrutineering should be overseen to ensure a consistant measure of quality control in the scrutineering. The Mrs Richie and Ritchie Auditing Agency have kindly agreed to offer their services for this event.

I'm sure all will agree this will ensure all scrutineering remains professional  Razz  Twisted Evil

Although what a sheep will add to the quality control process is questionable  Wink
taxidriver50005

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right im down for this sundays easy group. Will probably meet at the start point at campsite or at the lanes start point depending on were they are and what time were starting.should we leave phone numbers with someone so we can confirm if we are not going to attend so that everyone else is not waiting around for people who dont show up. Were would we meet if we meet at the start of the lanes.
denjo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

taxidriver50005 wrote:
Right im down for this sundays easy group. Will probably meet at the start point at campsite or at the lanes start point depending on were they are and what time were starting.should we leave phone numbers with someone so we can confirm if we are not going to attend so that everyone else is not waiting around for people who dont show up. Were would we meet if we meet at the start of the lanes.

All those doing the easy run will meet at the campsite as the first lane is only around 10 miles away.

I`v pm`d the day trippers my no` and i`l see the rest at the campsite.

There will be no shops/ petrol stations were we`r going so you will need to make sure you have provisions for the day. Food drink ect.

And at least 1/2 tank of fuel.

Those making merry on saturday night Rolling Eyes  Dont over do the merry as its not unusual for the local police to stop for a friendly chat.

We dont want anyone to have there day spoiled with a breathaliser Shocked

See you sunday folks Very Happy
SID73
Events rep (National)
Events rep (National)

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denjo, maz and the kids have just said they aren't bothered about laning Rolling Eyes

I think I'm gonna spend the day with them on the beach so my space is up for grabs Wink

Cheers young man
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID73 wrote:
Denjo, maz and the kids have just said they aren't bothered about laning Rolling Eyes

I think I'm gonna spend the day topless on the beach so my space is up for grabs Wink

Cheers young man
taxidriver50005

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 17:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what time at the campsite,  im camping about 60 miles away so need to be  organised. Wink
rallymarshall

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

to everyone meeting at the ponderosa, i shall see you there Wink , wont be coming greenlaning, just like to meet a few people and watch KC doesnt fiddle with the sheep Laughing
denjo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID73 wrote:

I think I'm gonna spend the day with them on the beach so my space is up for grabs Wink

Cheers young man

No prob Jase.

Thanks for letting me know mate Wink

taxidriver50005 wrote:
so what time at the campsite,  im camping about 60 miles away so need to be  organised. Wink

Richie`s organising the easy groups but the usual time for setting off is around 10am Wink

But it depends how much he`s had to drink on saturday night Laughing
tony

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

den
my off road swb has died, so i now have lwb, so it will have to be easy for me please if space available( could do harder route if no steps), also no cb now.
regards
tony
rallymarshall

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

plans have changed for tomorrow and i cant make it anymore, sorry folks Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2010 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: