eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

warwickshire web cars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sotonian

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 22:58    Post subject: warwickshire web cars Reply with quote

Just bought a Paj off of that auction site from warwickshire web cars, Andy only sells on there I think, his user name on that site is warwickshire4x4. The description he gives seems very accurate and if after seeing the vehicle, he also lets you have a test drive,  you are not satisfied, he does not pressurise you into buying. had a lovely drive back to southampton very satisfied with my purchase. I would recommend you give this guy a try if you dont mind a bit of a hike to get a fair deal
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 22:58    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

koshiinian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thats good as I'm bidding on one of his cars at the moment!  A very flash white SWB.  His feedback looks excellent but it's nice to see good feedback on here too.
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I've seen his cars  - always look good, and get bidded up high as well, as a consequence .....

I wonder where he sources them from?

does he offer any warrenty?

good to have a decent ebayer though, and at least they reach a users market price, rather than an overpriced forecourt price ...

mark " likes em cheap" dale
jockinleeds

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he the one that always has huge pics on a gravel drive?
I've watched some of his listings before too - always bonny looking cars with honest descriptions.
mark dale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

jockinleeds wrote:
Is he the one that always has huge pics on a gravel drive?
I've watched some of his listings before too - always bonny looking cars with honest descriptions.

yep

mark " ebay watcher " dale
sotonian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 0:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh again dont know where he gets em from but from the ones I have seen they all look good
DWDJMS

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

have just bought one from him on ebay there were two crackin looking motors  a white swb and a lwb which I have bought he has good feedback and appears to be straght with his descriptions. I should pick it up this week end I will keep  you updated.
DWDJMS

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

DWDJMS wrote:
have just bought one from him on eblag there were two crackin looking motors  a white swb and a lwb which I have bought he has good feedback and appears to be straght with his descriptions. I should pick it up this week end I will keep  you updated.

Well picked it up on Saturday he met me at the station had a good look over it looked ok only thing he had forgot to mention speedo wasn't working he took £110 off the price. It has had a new head  6months ago, new altenator and exhaust fitted, the test drive was fine nice and smooth done the deal now for the 330 mile trip home,  4 and half hours later arrived home no problems slight increase in temp as it went up Shap I wasnt't hanging about dropped as soon as I levelled out.  A couple of small jobs to do on it.  Now I have to decide what to do with my swb.
harvomark
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always look out for his cars, nearly brought one before i found the one i have. He has some nice cars going threw which shows there are some good ones if you know what your looking for! Very Happy
smerc1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:34    Post subject: warwickshire cars /warwickshire4x4 Reply with quote

be careful of buying cars off him i bought one and 24hrs later water header tank started leaking after inspection it was clear someone had done a poor repair so rang him up and got told its a second hand car what do you expect so word of warning he might be a nice guy but once he got your money he does not want to know !!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: