Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Mobile Mechanic - Mark from mobilemechanic.org

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackemol8

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 22:00    Post subject: pump front oil seals, magic mark o3 Reply with quote

mark o3 the magic mobile mechanic came up to manchester today from his base in essex to do my pump seal on my 2,8 pajero, in no time at all he had the pump off, replaced the seal, reffited everything, aswell as altering my kickdown cabe and several other things, changed my oil and filter, no mess no fuss, she started first time no smoke, and the difference in power and performance is unbelieveable, this guy is a god, aswell as realy cheerful and knowlagable, was well worth the money only wish i hadnt waited so long to have him work his magic, so all you pump seal sufferers need not worry the answer is out there and goes by the name of mark 03,
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 22:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanx for the glowing feedback Bill, i was gonna give you a ring after a few days to see how it was treating you but you answered that question already, im glad your happy with it... after the other two jobs in Mansfield and Chesterfield i didnt get to my B&B in Worksop till 7:30pm that night and didnt feel to bad BUT on the way home to Essex the next day i certainly felt a bit shattered... im wondering how i would have felt if i gone the 165 miles home that night, worn out, tired eyes and in the dark too? i think it a good choice to stop over, lol

Thanx again Bill.

p.s. im Mark3, not Mark 03! lol
graham66

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 16:55    Post subject: TOP MARKS TO MARK3 FOR MY PUMP SEAL REPLACEMENT Reply with quote

Finally got around to getting my Diesel Pump seal replaced - Have to say it was well worth getting Mark the Mobile Mechanic ( MARK3 ) from Rainham Village, in Essex, to come and do it.
Had bought the seal already, but once I had read on the net how to do it, I didn't fancy doing it myself, so Mark came to my house and did it for £175.

Well worth it, this is a man who knows what he is doing, and got the job done in about an hour and a half. Very pleased with the result - Car starts properly from cold, much smoother running generally, and there is a definite power increase now it is running properly again.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fuel consumption improves a bit too, have not been able to better 25 mpg on my manual gearbox car for quite a while now, and as for cold starting - it would start straight away before, but I couldn't touch the throttle for about 2 mins while the engine ran very lumpily until it managed to settle down, otherwise it would conk out within 100 yards.

So looking forward to using the paj properly again, with no breakdown fears on my way to and from France.
Top marks to MARK, highly recommended chap, thanks Mark.
lady paj owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 15:38    Post subject: Thank you Mark3 Reply with quote

Despite freezing temperatures and a covering of snow on the ground, Mark came and replaced my pump seal for me yesterday. What a nice guy, he talked me through what he was going to do, showed me the old seal, and why it had failed, and compared the new seal with the old one. He did a brilliant job, this guy I would recommend to any-one.

Thank you once again Mark.

Kath
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kath, i hope it continues to run sweet for you, and i must say it did sound and feel like a goodun..

Oh and heres proof i was there at all, lol

Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Mark, good to see you about,

For others, only good reports about this guy, every one pleased.
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie wrote:
Well done Mark, good to see you about,

For others, only good reports about this guy, every one pleased.

Hehe "about" is an understatement, since Friday i been/going to;

Stafford, Burton upon trent, Coventry, Worksop, Retford, Sheffield, Worksop, York, Retford, Worksop, Walsall and Norwich.. home on Wednesday then Orpington and Tonbridge Thursday!!!
DawnH
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to see you're keeping busy then Mark!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawnH wrote:
glad to see you're keeping busy then Mark!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Cor blimey, Keeping busy is an understatement, lol 2 more then i can go home, lol

edit, 3 more! lol
ash_paj

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

im new to the club only bought the pajero recently and had the pump seal go, had a very high oil level and after a search on here put it down to that. After a few more searches about changing it I found marks details, i emailed him on Saturday and arranged for him to come Wednesday, he  arrived at about 10.30 and was gone by lunch time. Fast and efficient in replying to emails and even faster at changing the seal, he was finished within a few hours even in the snow!!

I changed the oil, filter and fuel fuel that afternoon job done and runs a dream.

Couldn’t recommend him highly enough brilliant job and top bloke.
Mark3
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ashley, and yours is still currently the coldest i been this year so far! lol  

glad its running well for you.....
dorset - trucker
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 16:38    Post subject: Fuel pump seal Reply with quote

Hi All ,

Just had Mark3 renew the front seal on the pajero fuel pump . Recommend him if you need one doing . Very quick , has all the tools and clean too . Thanks Mark .

Dorset - Trucker .
garyiryna

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2.5 diesel 1991  pump seal needing changing, how much different is it to the 2.8 ?
I wonder? I guess it must be similar !?
garyiryna

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been told by the man on eBay who sells the Pajero seal repair kits, that actually. a 2.5 fuel pump can be faster if only changing seals, as pump can stay on?
windymiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 18:39    Post subject: Mark - www.mobilemechanic.org Reply with quote

I was having problems with the fuel pump on my Pajero.
I contacted Mark on the off chance he would be willing to travel to Birmingham. This was not a problem for him at all.
It was so nice to have a service that relied on him coming to fix my vehicle rather than me having to find my way to a suitable garage who actually know what they are doing.
He was very punctual, did a great job and is a very nice guy. His prices are more than reasonable too! Motor running great now. Would definitely reccommend him.

Thanks again for the fantastic job.

Dave.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Garages / Mechanics / Servicing Agents All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: