2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Manuals

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr 101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 19:18    Post subject: Manuals Reply with quote

This has probably been asked a thousand times but is the 2.8 pajero manual going to cover the basic engine and drive train info that i need to service my 2.8 delica Confused Confused Confused
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 19:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

marcsparks

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi matey
Most of the service stuff ie fluid capacities etc is contained within the L400 owneres manual available here http://www.pocuk.com/eshop/shop.html not sure if this is the sort of stuff you need but as i say its got oil capacities service schedules etc if not let us know what u need im sure we can ehlp all hte best

Marc 8)
Mr 101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 20:36    Post subject: handbook Reply with quote

I have a copy of said handbook but havn`t found it of much technical use gives capacities but not grades don`t even give tyre pressures,so still need a manual with a bit more info, which is why i wondered about pajero manual or even the mechanics pocket book in club shop. Confused Confused Confused
before any one picks up on it i know tyre pressures on Delica will be different to Pajero.
really looking for oil grades and basic adjustment figures so i can check kickdown set throttle free play and all that sort of stuff,thank you for your reply.
Colin
sambsam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sticker under my bonnet - in japanese of course - this gives oil details - i.e. 75w/85w Gear Oil
marcsparks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure that either the paj book or the ruissek will help altho that said the russek does have some comprehensive engione stuff for the 2.8 i have one for the paj i had and the info in there is ten times better than the haynes,i think simon is waiting on L400 russek manuals to materialise hopefully wont be long tho,but in the meantime you could try the paj russek if its no good you could always sell it on ,hope that helps atb
Marc
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 21:01    Post subject: Delica technical manuals ... Reply with quote

L300 Russeks are on their way here ... the L400's are in print!

The owners of Russek handbooks have been fantastic and have set this up as a deal negotiated between them, ourselves and CCC/MMC ...

As soon as I have the books, they'll be in the club shop Wink

Simon.
Mr 101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 21:21    Post subject: manuals Reply with quote

If said manuals for l400 are in print i will wait a while and order one of them, if you know the price i will even put in an order now so it can be sent straight out. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ginja Nutz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

PoCUK wrote:
Quote:
the L400's are in print!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy YIPPPEEEEEEE !!!!!!! Very Happy
marcsparks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ginja Nutz wrote:
PoCUK wrote:
Quote:
the L400's are in print!

Very Happy YIPPPEEEEEEE !!!!!!! Very Happy

Ditto lol

Marc 8)
hairyben

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 23:02    Post subject: Re: Delica technical manuals ... Reply with quote

PoCUK wrote:

The owners of Russek handbooks have been fantastic and have set this up as a deal negotiated between them, ourselves and CCC/MMC ...

Simon.

Do russek include wiring diagrams in their manuals?
Oldskool Beat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 23:02    Post subject: Re: Delica technical manuals ... Reply with quote

PoCUK wrote:

Simon.

marcsparks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:32    Post subject: Re: Delica technical manuals ... Reply with quote

hairyben wrote:
PoCUK wrote:

Simon.

Do russek include wiring diagrams in their manuals?

They did in the paj one so i would say hteywould in the delica one too they are very usefull too hth

Marc
Dave Clarke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 21:08    Post subject: manuals Reply with quote

have got L300 Russek manual but only covers 2wd English version,will club version cover 4WD turbo etc
Thanks
hairyben

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 15:11    Post subject: Re: Delica technical manuals ... Reply with quote

marcsparks2002 wrote:
They did in the paj one so i would say hteywould in the delica one too they are very usefull too hth

Marc

Not half, If you wanna do a "proper" alarm/immob install, extending and burying all the cables a wiring schematic is essentual.
alan S

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 19:58    Post subject: Mauals Reply with quote

Looking forward to being able to do own servicing
first one just done cost £120 in parts (labour free)
even charged for oil disposal!

Alan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: