Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Shogun flashing light after 90 miles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keith trowbridge

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 20:37    Post subject: Shogun flashing light after 90 miles Reply with quote

Hello
This is my first visit to POC forum and am looking for help with my 3.2 Shogun diesel LWB manual, 02 plate with 62000 miles covered. I use it mainly to tow caravan and have had it for 5 years, very few problems until last weekend. Towing caravan in 4WD green lights went out and centre orange light started flashing,after 90  miles,  stopped the car and restarted it and all was well for another 90 miles same thing happened, handbook says no problem if flashing light goes out on restart, maybe it is me but something must be wrong to make it flash in the first place, and it has never hapened before. Car seems fine in 2WD when driven solo.The 4WD selector works OK and car seems fine to drive , just worried why the light is coming on.

Thank you in advance
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 20:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

carolrabbit
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Keith welcome to the club

Click  Here  this may help  Smile
waynec
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi m8, that flashing yellow light indicates a 4X4 fault, on top of your transferbox there are 5 switches, most lightly 1 of these are faulty, easiest way to check them is to remove them 1 by 1 and test them with a muilltimeter, replace as nessary...
Foulweatherdriver

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 21:15    Post subject: Not a timely response ! Reply with quote

Hi Keith,

I've just found your post after reading pages & pages of others !
Your issue is exactly the same as I'm experiencing with my 52 plate 3.2 DiD Shogun.

I've followed the links you were given but the artical is very technical so I was wondering if you had managed to
resolve the problem and if so how ?

I hope you're still active in the forum and able to reply.

Best wishes

Giles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Newbies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: