Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

no hot water in caravan helpeeeeee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Caravanning discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitie 1

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 22:49    Post subject: no hot water in caravan helpeeeeee Reply with quote

hi been away whith caravan run hot water tap no hot water anybody got any idea run all the water out filled up again no joy can anybody help ideas please . tom Sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 22:49    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

torch

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 0:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to give a bit more detail - is it an electric or gas heater, and what type. If the water is running, just not hot then on an electric heater it may be as simple as the trip switch needs re-setting or it could be the element. The trip switch is on the end of the heater, sometimes under a small plastic cover.

If gas it could be a range of things - I just had to renew the gas burner module on my carver cascade II, apparently this is a common fault. Bought a new one off eblag for a fraction of the dealer price and fitted it myself in about 10 minutes - easy!
Mitie 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 20:52    Post subject: hot water in caravan Reply with quote

hi i got elec @ gas in caravan but the hot water doesnt come out it is a carver the only thing i can think of is the washer on the drain plug whent and i left the plug hole open till i got a new plug and let air in . tom  Sad
chrisandwendy

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there if you turn on all your water taps for a while all the air will come out the line

if you are running it off electric have you checked the rcd fuse hasnt tripped
have you got your leisure battery connected as some also need 12v to operate
if not google your water heater on tinternet and im sure you will find a owners manual
that you could have a look through

also try ukcampsite it has a forum for things like that

good luck with it!!!!!!
Mitie 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 20:41    Post subject: no hot water Reply with quote

hi guys found problem never screwed the drain plug in enough it was sucking in air i think i had a senior moment at the time thanks for all your help your a great load of people you always help one another thats the way it should be thanks again tom Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Caravanning discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: