Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

club shop

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Technical FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:16    Post subject: club shop Reply with quote

hi everyone
i thought i would order a workshop manual from the club shop i selected the haynes one and uk delivery then added it to the order but thats it it wont let me checkout there is nowhere that says checout even if you continue shopping that doesnt work either anyone got any ideas
regards bryan

Message from the club : The new shop is here <-- click

Simon
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got cookies disabled on your browser or firewall?
bryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

no that all seems to be ok i dont have any probs buying online normally
regards bryan
thanks for quick reply that was mega fast

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan,
Best to PM Simon then.
I remember there is an issue witha particular ISP but I can't remember which one. Hope you can get it sorted - worst case I thnk there's aphone number you can use.
bryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers matew how do i get simon ive never done it before i still want the book i thuoght i would support the club and buy i there
thanks for the help tim
regards bryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will take you to one of his postings. There's a PM button at the bottom of that page.
http://www.pocuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2657
PoCUK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 15:48    Post subject: Re: club shop Reply with quote

bryan wrote:
hi everyone
i thought i would order a workshop manual from the club shop i selected the haynes one and uk delivery then added it to the order but thats it it wont let me checkout there is nowhere that says checout even if you continue shopping that doesnt work either anyone got any ideas
regards bryan

There should be a ittle box at the bottom left of the screen listing your basket ... it says [ePDQ Secure Form]

I've just been there and it's working fine.

If all else fails, you can order by land-mail ... prices are just the same ... follow the link off the front page of the club site : http://www.pocuk.com

I will have a new online shop in the near future.... hopefully an end to the few issues that have been reported with the current one.

Simon.
bryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 16:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that i will send a cheque because the problem is i cant get to the basket i can view the order but thats it
it just says and i either have to remove the order or continue shopping
regards bryan

Remove Quantity Item Code Price Totals
1 UK £0.00 Pajero Haynes repair manual 17.00 17.00

Content-Type: text/html end
willisa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got a pop up stopper of some sort - you need to disable it as the payment window is a pop-up Smile.
bryan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all the suggestions but i tried all that and still no luck it must be the club site i have no trouble ordering online normally and its for a lot more than £17
regards to all
Bryan
rayscomms

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,
I had this problem. could order online all other sites but not this one.
Then on a suggestion I turned off the popup blocker in btyahoo browser and no problem order sraight through and thanks Simon egr blanking plate arrived in a couple of days. Very Happy
bryan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive tried that but still no joy
thanks anyway
regards bryan
Jaydee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan,
I had exactly the same problem, being a total computer nerd, turned to my brother for assistance, he told me that my Java system was not up to date and this was the reason. Went to the Java official website downloaded the free upgrade and hey presto Laughing the club shop looked like never before and had no trouble ordering. Hope this sorts it for you.

Check here for more info on making java (JRE) run on your browser : http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_browser.jsp
kel1952

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 22:23    Post subject: club shop Reply with quote

I have ordered several items from the club shop and all went well and delivery superb. Very Happy

I tried to order another EGR Plate last week and i had the same problem that nothing happened, Confused hen tried the next evening and all was fine and I hope it is on the way.

Keep supprting this great club and pass on the info to friends. I have (hence the new EGR plate order) Smile

Philco, is there no way we can contact all Pajero owners out there? As I know for sure there are many, many more who do not know of us/it?

We could start a serious profit making organisation - profits that could be fed back into the club and of course it's members! Wink

Kelvin
willisa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:19    Post subject: Re: club shop Reply with quote

kel1952 wrote:
Philco, is there no way we can contact all Pajero owners out there? As I know for sure there are many, many more who do not know of us/it?

Funnily enough I was thinking we need some business cards - I recently seen 2 Delicas on our town and I'm certain they are not on this or the MDOCUK forum. I was thinking if we had some cards or something with the club details and we could shove 'em under the wipers and hope they read it and come and visit. Smile

Lisa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Technical FAQ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: