eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Folding down rear seats in Shogun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyerae

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03    Post subject: Folding down rear seats in Shogun Reply with quote

My wife owns a "L" reg Mark 2 Shogun 2.8 and we finally need to transport a big load. I cannot fathom how to fold down the rear seats - or flip them forward if they do so Embarassed . No owners manual and the stickers, although in English, give you little clue about how to do anything. I need to get the rear seats as far as possible out of the way, any help and information would be very much appreciated Smile
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

DawnH
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there...see if this helps!!!! Wink some may need a bit of 'gentle' persuasion if it hasn't been done in a while!!! Laughing

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59505&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=fold+rear+seat
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the top of the back rest, near the glass bit, there is a lift up knob, lift this, and push the back forward, this will fold the back, now, open the back door, and look to the bottom of the seat, you should see two bits of tape, one either side, if not, have a feel underneath for them, now, pull both, and at the same time, lift, this should then fold and move the seat forward, you may have to have removed the head rests etc, but, it may be tight, if so, with the tapes pulled, bounce on the back a bit, this should release them.

For more room, what I do, is, fold the back down, and on the floor, you will see the hinges, there is two bolts either side, 13mm !!   undo these both sides, lift the whole seat out, be careful, they are heavy, now, all the room you want.

If your struggling, get back, will get some piccies of it all.

Have fun

DAWN GET BACK TO BED< TOOK ME AGES TO TYPE THIS !!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 18:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

i folded mine up and down that many times i ended up folding em to the dump Rolling Eyes
a right pain they are Confused
Desy176

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already heard about such problems, but I did not find a solution.
BB&T live person
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / etc - non-technical All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: