Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Strictly Pajeros...? (and hello!)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndps

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_46 wrote:
Thanks, guys  thumbleft

A combination of my extensive lurking and background reading and my needs (wants?!), I'm after a 2.8 LWB...

...yeah, I prob should go private but I have this silly notion that I'm not as likely to get stung if I go to a dealer Laughing

Did you get one yet?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 19:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

ChrisTheCarNut

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.
Thank you SO much for the info on this company/scrapyard Strictly Pajeros/Car 2 Go Ltd.  Cool
I was going to go have a look at the 3 swb Pajero's he has, and it's around 2 hours drive each way for me. Luckily I spotted
this post which immediately put that idea to rest.
Like you already said, his descriptions in the ads, and when he talks to you, almost convinces you that you're onto
a winner and you've finally found a decent Pajero dealer.
As you also stated earlier, he was very sketchy and vague about telling me where he was based too.

Thanks again,
Chris. Very Happy
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always worth looking in the wanted section on here m8,
There are usually a few minters going for a song.
ChrisTheCarNut

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

gegs750k4 wrote:
It's always worth looking in the wanted section on here m8,
There are usually a few minters going for a song.

Yep, I'll definitely check the section out - always do!  Wink
griff123

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 17:20    Post subject: i was one of these idiots who got a 2.8lwb off him Reply with quote

everythin was going ok on mine untill i was drivin down the m61 heading to manchester when the front diff went  oil was all over thought the car was onfire, brakes went no preasure in them, only had it 2months, phoned him only to find he had changed his number and company name to cars to go......  phoned his new number for me to hear loads of abuse and him refusing to fix car and to take him to court ??  does any one have this guys postcode  of his loack up as i need to call down there with a nice letter !!

I had read up about STRICTLY PAJEROS and now using CARS 2 GO LTD also!

Thought what hell will have a look while I am here!

Rang up and the bloke was cagey about giving his exact location??? (more on that in min!)

He told me postcode and said he would tell me where they were when I got to the trading estate!

I found place but couldn`t see any cars so had to ring him! He directed me to round a few corners to what looked like a Pajero scrapyard (now the reason for not telling me?? I would have drove off ha-ha!)

Got out and he was busy with jump leads on a lwb for some victim/customer on way???

He pointed to 3 sad looking swb and said prices but wasn`t really listening at this point  Very Happy

they were the most tired looking examples I have come accross, and he had a few more lwb looking equally as bad!

In a fenced off area there were several donor vehicles in various states of distress!

I said sorry mate they not for me? he said ok and caried on with his open heart surgery on lwb!

Bottom line I wouldn`t bother unless you nearby and wan`t a laugh![/quote]
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's prestwich industrial estate, atherton but i can't remember the unit number.
if you look for other threads with this cowboy involved i posted the full lot up on there.
contact cab and trading standards about him......

he must be on first name terms with em by now Rolling Eyes
ROY H
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do wish he s**ts hedgehogs for the rest of his days Laughing
nick-dudley
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROY H wrote:
I really do wish he s**ts hedgehogs for the rest of his days Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  classic roy! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Blue22022

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 23:56    Post subject: Strictly Pajeros- Dean Rosenthal Reply with quote

[size=18]I wisH I had read all of these posts before I purchased a Pajero from this man, After paying £1700 and having the vehicle delivered to me , on the 1st day after callinfg the RAC I had to buy a new Battery (£105), I took the vehicle for a short drive and felt it was a death trap. I rang him to return the vehicle which he did not want, I agreed to accept only £1000 to return the vehice. I then drove this thing from Doncaster to His Garage ( Not a nice journey ) he then said that he could not pay me the cash as he had bought new stock. however he gave me a contract to pay me the said monies within 28 days.  this was last January. Dispite many phone call and in the end the Guy noted my number and cancelled the call. I have since taked this matter to the Small Claims Court and a Baliff's warrant to recover the full purchase price plus legal Costs . He is still using his old Address of which he has not lived in for the last 3 months (information from the Baliff) So if anybody has a new address for this man so I can get this warrant served , to make my Christmas and to give him his just deserves.  This man must be stopped from selling Vehicles before someone is killed
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 0:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=130114

Hope this helps m8. Pm members 'jock in leeds' and 'roy h' m8
They have had dealings with this guy.
I know the address in atherton but your not gonna get much joy there.
I think the only way this guys gonna stop trading is when he stitches the wrong person up.
hobbo77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

well what can i say just wish id seen this info about leigh 4x4 as i was ripped off in sept 2011.  The car i bought was 1996 2.8td pajero gls. from day one the cars had various problems to say the least.deans after sales not the best i have ever come across infact none existent. if theres any way to stop this man trading im interested.please pm me
greg1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 18:19    Post subject: strictly pajeros fined by wigan trading standards ha ha Reply with quote

I have just found this on the Wigan council website.
it appears Dean of strictly pajeros has been fined by trading standards  and pleaded guilty to  two offences under the road traffic act 1988 for selling an unsafe car
I now have my high court judgment against him for the same thing and and pursuing him for the cost of the repairs which came to more than the value of the vehicle.
Very Happy
greg1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 17:52    Post subject: strictly Pajeroes Reply with quote

I have his current home and "showroom" address.
please pm me if you require them to pursue your claims against him.
KennyE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14    Post subject: Re: strictly Pajeroes Reply with quote

greg1 wrote:
I have his current home and "showroom" address.
please pm me if you require them to pursue your claims against him.

Greg1 I can't pm you as I'm a  newbie, any ideas how to pass the info? other than submit another 8 posts  Very Happy
greg1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 15:34    Post subject: Get your money back Reply with quote

Hello There.
i afraid I dont know how to get Round the 10 post thing.
but I used the sheriffs office in Croydon there website is  thesheriffsoffice (you cant post website addresses either) and there phone number is 0845 688 9757 .
I escalated my claim to the high court and then used the Sheriffs office to reclaim my money. they are better than just using the small claims court as they dont just use the address that he sold you the vehicle from but carry out extensive searches for him . and unlike the small claims court they dont write to him before they come round reducing peoples ability to disappear !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: