2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Strictly Pajeros...? (and hello!)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 21:09    Post subject: The Sheriffs are coming Reply with quote

BBC1 11am  30th March. The Sheriffs are Coming.
might be worth watching if your intrested in this particular Topic. Its about High court Sheriffs Enforcing High court Judgments against non payers !!!!!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 21:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

john smith1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 19:35    Post subject: Dean rosenthal Reply with quote

Dean Rosenthal who runs Strictly shoguns oops no Leigh 4x4  Has changed the name of the company again to Ultimate Imports.
Buyer Beware
mufftrix

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 21:01    Post subject: Re: Dean rosenthal Reply with quote

john smith1 wrote:
Dean Rosenthal who runs Strictly shoguns oops no Leigh 4x4  Has changed the name of the company again to Ultimate Imports.
Buyer Beware

Yes I noticed this Smile

different name same s**t cars !
turboian

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean Rosenthal - Leigh 4x4  ....Don't buy from this idiot complete w@nker and that's a fact!!!
johndps

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal experience?
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 16:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndps wrote:
Personal experience?

boltons the next town up so at a guess yes  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
johndps

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

The story is also on the other thread
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, sounds like they are 50/50 to blame and he's got caught Rolling Eyes
big dig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

big jay, Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  angel13  angel13

I THINK IT IS TIME, I PUT MY VIEW ACROSS,

WOW I DID NOT THINK I CREATED SUCH ANGER, YOU GUYS ARE ON A BIT OF A WITCH HUNT HERE.  SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE EXTREMELY SLANDEROUS, AND IN SOME CASES ILLEAGAL.

In your case big jay. YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT A CAR OFF ME,  you had a test drive and put a deposit down.  

You came back a week later, after having read these blogs in this forum and asked for your deposit back.

I gave  you full refund and you left, all this other bullshit is just a fantasy of yours.

Anyway if it makes you feel better, i sold the car 3 days later and without any subsequent problems.

WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE A YEAR BUY CARS OFF US, AND YES OF COURSE THESE ARE 20 YEAR OLD USED CARS, AND ON OCCASSION WE WILL HAVE TO RECTIFY FAULTS.
WE PUT A LOT OF TIME A EFFORT INTO MECHANICALLY AND VISUALLY PRESENTING THESE CARS TO THE PUBLIC, AND MOST PEOPLE ARE DELIGHTED.

However most people who are  HAPPY DO NOT LEAVE BLOGS ON SITES LIKE THESE ONLY UNHAPPY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF.

WHILST THERE MAY SEEM ALOT OF INFO HERE ON ME,  ***** IT IS FROM THE SAME 3 PEOPLE ***** WHO SADLY DO NOT GET OUT MUCH, HENCE THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MIS- GUIDED INFO THEY PROVIDE.

OUR CARS ARE SOME OF THE BEST PAJERO'S OUT THERE, THEY ARE OLD CARS, AND DO NEED LOOKING AFTER, BUT I LOVE THEM AND WILL CONTINUE TO REJUVINATE THEM AND HOPEFULLY THE SHOGUN or PAJERO WILL CONTINUE TO GRACE OUR ROADS.

dean
m6 imports
call me if you need any further info, i am not hiding, i am proud of what we do and the cars we provide, call dean on 07887 967871 for any further info.
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did you get on in wigan friday then?
greg1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 23:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm

There are alot of people moaning about Dean.
1 when I contacted trading standards they knew his name and had dealt with him alot.
2 the Bailiffs also knew his name and had dealings with him before.
3 the television company that filmed "the sheriffs are coming" about my claim against Dean knew about him from the other complaints they had recieved.
4  VOSA had also had previous dealings with him

the sign of a good car dealer is how they deal with problems with there products if and when they arise.
the vehicle I was sold had  bodged head gasket repair which cost more to repair than the value of the vehicle.

1 Dean did not honour the warranty
2 he told me that he wouldnt refund the cost of the vehicle and told me that if I took him to court it would take ages to get my money back
3 he avoided my calls and letters
4 the address on the invoices was an empty house so making contact difficult
5 he rung me up and threatened me once the bailiffs came round collected my money for the repairs

it took me over a year to get my money back through the courts .there are several other people who have been forced to take Dean to court including Trading Standards and Vosa .

IF YOUR PREPARED TO RISK YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH A CAR DEALER WITH THIS REPUTATION IT REALLY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!

ask yourself why the company name changes every few months
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: