Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Nick The Nurse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Nick the Nurse - Nick Frain - RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
earthmover
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 0:04    Post subject: Nick The Nurse Reply with quote

I am extremely sorry that Nick passed away, I didn't know because I phoned his house  and Kath answered I asked to speak to Nick and it was a real kick in the football balls. when she said he had passed away. I know that feeling first hand as I went to Hospital to see my mate and they couldn't find him on the books so I phoned my sister who waqs very friendly with him and she just said he died at 2 o'clock that morning. that was a bad kick. especially as I had just come out myself and go back in for a check on 14th April. for a check up on my back.and an operation sometime after.
Kath if you read this my condolonces to you. Nick was one of the best there was going. Wherever you are Nick I hope you are treated as well as you treated everyone else.

From Sid. was known as Earthmover. The DVLA have edited my driving license as well.so wil soon be selling my Ford Puma
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 0:04    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Nick the Nurse - Nick Frain - RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: