2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Cosford 2011 Pics and Reviews

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> RAF Cosford Airshow 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John61

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics Gaz.....see you got a good one of our gazebo trying to make a bid for freedom............. Embarassed.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 20:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

GAZZ1ZZ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

John61 wrote:
Great pics Gaz.....see you got a good one of our gazebo trying to make a bid for freedom............. Embarassed.

We thought you were trying to throw it over the bush to dump it John Laughing  Laughing
midnight buffalo
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone heard from lou ( pajerobabe )   Question

and what happened to there paj  Question
tflnemesis
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what she said on facebook, cambelt jumped off, they had rad and whatnot out and think they found a crack in camshaft rocker cover housing, no further updates atm.
Daisy
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got access to a computer for the first time since Sunday after two nights with friends in Stratford on Avon.

Well, aside from the poo weather  Rolling Eyes  we had a good day, and it was great to see all of you - friends both new and old Very Happy and finally get to another meet, the first to coincide with one of our trips over here since MM 2009 ! It was just a pity that the flying programme went west, but that's life and a fair degree of bad luck. Thanks for organising it all Gaz, I guess you must have been gutted, but as usual the PocUK crowd made the best of it despite the weather. It's the 'family' that counts.

It was a very emotional moment for me reading out Gaz's well composed speech in memory of our dear Nick.  Sad I was honoured to be asked and pleased to help.

I don't know that our dear old Paj really deserved second place in the best Paj contest Embarassed , but the certificate and trophy will be treasured and find a place of honour in our home 800 miles south. Wink Thank you.

We now have 1280 miles on the clock since last Wednesday, (and it didn't move at all yesterday) - so I guess the new head has had a good testing - fingers crossed. We are staying in the 6th different location in 7 days Laughing  poor Sabi doesn't quite know what's hit her, but at least after tonight she will be in the same place for the next 8 days. She's been magic, and yesterday in Stratford she had one person after another coming up to ask about her, the Japanese tourists seemed fascinated and had never seen a brindle greyhound before.. Confused  Laughing

I do hope the Paj recovers Lou and isn't too horrendous cost wise.

See you all again soon I hope. Very Happy
jockinleeds

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww...shame 'bout the weather on Sunday. At least last year it held off until about 4pm before it chucked it down!
Sunburned then wet! Looks like a good turnout though.
Hope to see you next year?  Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> RAF Cosford Airshow 2012 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: