QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Adrian Flux Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Adrian Flux
Excellent!
35%
 35%  [ 42 ]
Very good
18%
 18%  [ 22 ]
Average
9%
 9%  [ 11 ]
Below par!
36%
 36%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 118

big_yin

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got my new insurance and its went down from 1200 to 886 per year tryed this mob and it came back at £488 for the year with all the 4x4 stuff too and only £100 exess wee only have 2 years no claims and have been driving for under 2 years  and i have lwb 3000 v6 shogun in my name only without the wife with most was over £4000. i have told all my mates how cheap they are too.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 19:45    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

billytheghillie

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use flux and have had no problems.
sammy&jake

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am with flux and they are fantastic. iv told my friends and family about them and i get cover for off roading brake down cover keys are covered aswell and many more things. there fantastic. wouldnt go with anyone else now.
mojacarkev
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 18:30    Post subject: a down side Reply with quote

i got quote off adrian flux  £414 full comp    for 2.8 swb,td     but thats 200 more than i'm paying now so will be staying where i am,    i requoted with different post code and got 100 cheaper,  so yes  it goes on post code at some stage    personally all insurance companies are rip offs to some extent or other but what can you do ??  you gotta have it,  and they know how to charge for it,     seriously thinking of giving up the paj's now, simply cos of  the insurance .........mr angry  east sussex  Twisted Evil
silvercruiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a quote from Adrian Flux but only £8.46 cheaper than 2Gether not worth the bother of switching..
silvercruiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a quote from Adrian Flux but only £8.46 cheaper than 2Gether not worth the bother of switching..
BLOODNOK

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a quote a tad under £400 from  2 gether...thats with a years NCD and fully comp...Damn Cars only worth £1200 if i were lucky to be offered that from an Insurance right off.

Third party fire and theft would be a more realistic option..Except thats as expensive as fully comp is!!!

I reckon Insurance providers are either Taking the P*** or they truly have not got a bloody clue as to what they are doing, after all, how can a Quote Vary so dramatically between £400 and £1496  for the same vehicle thats only worth around £1200.

There is no consistancy in pricing, the Insurers blame uninsured drivers for putting up the price....thats utter garbage.  After all the Hullabaloo about having to insure your vehicle when its not even on the road?   they try every Scam going to screw money from the good people of Britain.   I really think its Time the Government done a full review of the sharp practices that Insurers use.

Im Joe Average...I Insure  4 cars for work and business....Each year I spend around £2800 on insurance for these vehicles, Ive had one Insurance claim in ten years and that cost them £1100 pound to fix..it was £1500 less £400 excess.

Over those ten years Ive Dished out Close to £22,000 on Insurance for vehicles and I have only Claimed for £1100...thats a nett profit of around £20,900 for the Insurance companies.  How dare they Pi$$ down my back and tell me its raining when its them that are fleecing us at every turn.

I would not even bother reporting a claim for less than £700 as its not worth the hassle of Increased premiums...Id just bite the bullet and pay for the repair myself.........they must be Minted...regardless of their Million and one Excuses to the Contrary.

Mad
Anubis33

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:03    Post subject: Top Marks Reply with quote

My renewal for this year's had been increased by 25% with no alteration to the car or address so using the clubs suggestions I contacted Adrian Flux. To my surprise their quote was near enough my old insurance figure so I called and asked a few questions and they came back with a better quote with better cover.

Very pleased to find real customer service.
BLOODNOK

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

My latest quote after a search through Tiger.co.uk is £356.00, the Alternative was Through another Company Called Allan And Allan Brokers who offered me a 5 year NCB Introductory bonus seeing as I had that on another car..that weighed in at £388.00 for AVIVA cover.

Adrian Flux best offer was around £550 for the same cover but in all fairness to them it were they who put me in touch with the brokers offering the two cheaper options.

Im just Mystified as to why there can be such differencies between insurers...you would have thought these things would be based on some sort of mathematical formulae to work out a price based on certain criteria and which would be accurate to a +/- 10% Margin from one insurer to another...Personally I smell Greed from a great many and a whiff of fresh air from a very tiny few.. Rolling Eyes
nutworld

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 0:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

my current insurers ( hastings direct ) quoted me £320 fully comp 11yrs ncd 3 points now expired aged 44
i gained another 3 points (dam) they then wanted another £120 to cover me for the rest of the yr

so thought i would check out 2gether an adrian flux

2gether came back with =£867

adrian flux came back with £517 (this was contacting them direct not using the club hotline)

aviva came back with  (wait for it ) =£1287

sureterm came back with = £958

not tried mr pickles as dont see a link to ask for quote

so if anyone can show me a link for mr pickles i will get them to quote

but from looks of it insurance companies hate insuring vehicles that live in the countryside
Mitsu Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flux do decent quotes BUT beware if you want to pay monthly the apr is massive!!!!!
It was £90 on top of a £500 quote!!!!
D4B

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

nutworld wrote:
my current insurers ( hastings direct ) quoted me £320 fully comp 11yrs ncd 3 points now expired aged 44
i gained another 3 points (dam) they then wanted another £120 to cover me for the rest of the yr

so thought i would check out 2gether an adrian flux

2gether came back with =£867

adrian flux came back with £517 (this was contacting them direct not using the club hotline)

aviva came back with  (wait for it ) =£1287

sureterm came back with = £958

not tried mr pickles as dont see a link to ask for quote

so if anyone can show me a link for mr pickles i will get them to quote

but from looks of it insurance companies hate insuring vehicles that live in the countryside

Hi, I am with AVIVA and also aged 44 with just 5 yrs NCD as I cannot prove that I actually have over
20 yrs NCD (lots of vehicler changes cars bikes vans 4x4s etc) however I only pay about £290 fully comp
on my MK1 Paj........... who knows where they get these price variations from!!!!
buzr6mille

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 18:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just called Adrian Flux for a quote for an L plate V6 Shogun, i did say only a quote to them, £462 full comp with 1yrs no claims, i have 2 Delica's which only cost £662 both fully comp from Flux and could i get away from the little person who kept on saying

Him "should i start it now"

Me "no, only wanted a quote"

"why not"

"because i don't have it yet, just wanted a quote"

"but i can start it from sat"

"but what if i don't buy it?"

"you have a 14day blah blah blah"

by then i'd nearly lost the will to live, not impressed today  Evil or Very Mad
big_yin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just tryed them on my 08 1.3 colt and they wanted over 1800 fully comp 10000 miles a year its all most 600 more than tiger.com and as i have 3rd party fire and rob on my 2000 v6 shogun with adrian and pay 488 a year with them! dont under stand them!  cheaper ? v6 3liter  or a 1.3 flat 4 do the maths lol
ifti

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 18:52    Post subject: insurance Reply with quote

i got quoted by adrian flux for 800 and i got 9 yrs ncd,,sureterm was insuring me this year for 330 now they want 1133,,it may be that i sell my shogun...any ideas ppl plz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: