Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Adrian Flux Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Adrian Flux
Excellent!
35%
 35%  [ 42 ]
Very good
18%
 18%  [ 22 ]
Average
9%
 9%  [ 11 ]
Below par!
36%
 36%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 118

Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

£250.00, comprehensive, full works, 200 excess, me & Lynn, get in

Well done, and one of the most pleasant ladies I have spoken to for a long time re insurance.

Next to get them to knock Mikes from 690 down a bit, mind, it was 880 last year !!

Adrian Flux, I am pleased to be 2gether with you !!!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 19:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Captain Pugwash
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good price for a 21 year old  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile
big_yin

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 14:04    Post subject: deli Reply with quote

well was going to buy or hope to buy a 2.8 deli and phoned adrain flux who i am with for my v6 shoggy and they say they cant insure me on the deli so a bit peed off as i pay 488 a year for a 2000 v6 lwb shoggy and cant downgrade to a 1996 2.8 oil burner import. not good i thinks got cheapist online was 2200 so just keeping the shoggy as its a beast lol
Captain Pugwash
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I went with Adrian Flux this time and I got a great deal £260 fully comp and protected although I did have a lot of paperwork to send them like copies of driving licence, Cat 1 alarm cert, and proof of no claims and a mileage declaration form because I dont do a lot of mileage so go it a bit cheaper. The Insurance broker I've been with for or 25 years quoted me £600+ so the hassle was worth it.
Cheers
Rob
bigted

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:03    Post subject: Insureance Reply with quote

Best price from Adrian Flux £1000.00+
Elephant.co.uk £606.00

Just for info
DaveHardy

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flux was £500 more than Admiral for me
big_yin

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dave are you looking fwd to the peaks on sauday?
clwydian

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just insured by 2.8 Challenger through Adrian Flux (Flux Direct) for £195 (£165 with a £30 voucher) £150 Excess 3000 miles Can't complain at that! Smile
Wurzel

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 21:28    Post subject: Cancellation charges Reply with quote

Ok bit of a story but stick with it as may save you some cash in the future. Insured my pajero for, i believe the second year running on May 5th (last month) I had been thinking of selling the paj for a while as too thirstly for my budget now? I was hoping to find another car before the insurance ran out so i could just swap them over. I couldnt find anything so insured with Flux. Anyway, i did find a vehicle I wanted last week. I paid £326 for the pajero in May and wanted to just swap the insurance over to the new car. I had done a price comparison and the insurance premium was almost the same as the £326 for the pajero. However Adrian Flux wanted to add another £150 to the premium   Shocked  Anyway found insurance elsewhere and today went to cancel my Flux policy. Now, the cost of the premium Was £326 for a year insurance. I was cancelling today on the 2nd July, and thought i would lose the May June and July part of the payment and have to pay a cancellation charge, but no. The refund im due back is £151.23  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad Apparently there is an admin charge, cancellation fee, commission fee etc etc. So basically 2 months insurance cost me £171, bargain Im getting a breakdown of the charges then gonna re read all the small print to check as this seems crazy. Sad
rako

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 14:59    Post subject: Re: Cancellation charges Reply with quote

Wurzel wrote:
Ok bit of a story but stick with it as may save you some cash in the future. Insured my pajero for, i believe the second year running on May 5th (last month) I had been thinking of selling the paj for a while as too thirstly for my budget now? I was hoping to find another car before the insurance ran out so i could just swap them over. I couldnt find anything so insured with Flux. Anyway, i did find a vehicle I wanted last week. I paid £326 for the pajero in May and wanted to just swap the insurance over to the new car. I had done a price comparison and the insurance premium was almost the same as the £326 for the pajero. However Adrian Flux wanted to add another £150 to the premium   Shocked  Anyway found insurance elsewhere and today went to cancel my Flux policy. Now, the cost of the premium Was £326 for a year insurance. I was cancelling today on the 2nd July, and thought i would lose the May June and July part of the payment and have to pay a cancellation charge, but no. The refund im due back is £151.23  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad Apparently there is an admin charge, cancellation fee, commission fee etc etc. So basically 2 months insurance cost me £171, bargain Im getting a breakdown of the charges then gonna re read all the small print to check as this seems crazy. Sad

Hi wurael
who is your current insurer let me know , I had sky high quote very clean same like your pajero only 55000km, no claims or conviction 35yrs licence please reply ASAP.
Regards
knightstorm
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveHardy wrote:

Confused they were £300+ cheaper than Admiral for me  Confused
Wurzel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 22:26    Post subject: Re: Cancellation charges Reply with quote

rako wrote:
Wurzel wrote:

Hi wurael
who is your current insurer let me know , I had sky high quote very clean same like your pajero only 55000km, no claims or conviction 35yrs licence please reply ASAP.
Regards

Flux were ok on the pajero in the first instance with £326 its just they wanted to load me with another £150 to change over to a bmw. I did a comparison of both vehicles on comparison websites and they were similar. I used a comparison site to get a new policy in the end and I went with LV.

It does seem that all insurance companies like to entice you into the fold as a new customer then after a year or two seem to wack up your premiums so you have to go elsewhere as a fresh new customer.
Wurzel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

knightstorm wrote:
DaveHardy wrote:

Are you a new customer? more than likely you are so they give you a good quote Smile Wait till next year Wink
Wurzel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 22:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and another thing. Apparently now if you havent driven a powerful rear wheel drive car in the last two years you get loaded on your premium too? We will forget about my 25 years driving experience, rwd 245bhp nissan 200sx i had before the pajero 6 years ago and a string of high powered bikes owned and ridden in the past 15 years shall we? Anything to bump your premium up.
BLOODNOK

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 22:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wurzel wrote:
knightstorm wrote:
DaveHardy wrote:

Are you a new customer? more than likely you are so they give you a good quote Smile Wait till next year Wink

And there by hangs the secret of cheaper Insurance, Keep migrating around the different Companies and Brokers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: