Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Adrian Flux Insurance

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Adrian Flux
Excellent!
35%
 35%  [ 42 ]
Very good
18%
 18%  [ 22 ]
Average
9%
 9%  [ 11 ]
Below par!
36%
 36%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 118

hutchy

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don,t know whats wrong with flux i have noticed year after year prices have creeping up,but also they are using insurers that only allow you to drive no other vehicles than your own,so check your policy don,t take for granted that fully comp entitles you to drive someone else,s car....but the attitude from them stinks,when i cancelled the policy it was like the Spanish inquisition...what has it got to do with them why i want to cancel my policy,i am paying them for a service not the other way around...as for getting a refund it,s a joke it should be classed as theft and dealt by the criminal side not a civil matter,after all once the policy stops and i got the confirmation the refund is mine legally which means it is my money not fluxes,i know why they are doing it because everyday it,s sits in their bank account it,s making them interest whilst i sit here loosing out Exclamation
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:09    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simon_W

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

hutchy wrote:
well i have had to start legal procedures against Adrian flux because they still have not given me my refund.over 2 weeks ago i..........

so my advice to members is this,think twice about using flux i have used them for the last 10 years but never again,especially when there attitude over refunds stinks...i did not know that i might have to cancel my policy as i cannot see or read into the future.... Exclamation

Don't forget that Adrian Flux are insurance brokers. So:

1.  They won't get a refund back from the insurers immediately, and they aren't in a position to issue a refund themselves.
2.  The insurers will need to make sure that there are no claims pending against your policy before a refund is issued. Their confirmation merely means that your insurance cover has ceased. The
insurer's liability hasn't.  
3.  The cancellation terms will largely be set by the insurers, not Flux themselves.

I wouldn't waste your money on solicitors letters at this stage.  From what you've written, I can't see that Flux have done anything wrong.
hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

not being nasty Simon but you need to read some of the reviews out there for the last 2 years Adrian flux have been taken to court more times than enough for failing customers,ie ripping them off with excessive cancelation charges,some cancellations done by them for what ever reason..i have just found out they are under investigation from the financial ombudsmen....as well as a court date for ripping off a customer for 2k....but even so they stated and it,s in righting in my policy refunds will be made within 5 days of any policy being cancelled there words not mine,and as it happens this has happened to numerous customers one is still waiting 2 months later,for his refund so what does that tell you... Exclamation
Simon_W

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just seen your review on Trustpilot.  Opinions seem generally positive about AF - nearly 70% of reviewers give them a five star rating.   On average they get 8.2 out of 10. Contrast this with Direct Line,  to whom 76% give just one star and they get a 1.7 out of 10 rating.

From my personal experience, AF have been extremely good. They gave me by far the cheapest quote when I first got my Challenger.  Since then they've waived the mileage restriction and the premiums have remained pretty much static.  I've informed them of the only mods I've done (wheel spacers and larger tyres) and they accepted them without issues.  

Keep us posted as to how you get on. I hope you resolve your problem shortly.
hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the hands of the solicitors now and yes flux will be getting the legal bill,so now it,s costing them as they are now in breach of terms and conditions as laid out by themselves and yes my solicitor is also informing the financial conduct authority who regulate insurance companies... Wink
hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 15:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

talk about strange,sitting having something to eat when the phone rings,it,s Adrian flux wanting to sort out my refund issue which they have done by paying a full refund plus admin fee directly into my bank account....now why could they not have done that from day one instead of creating needless stress and hassle,was asked if i would go back to them if i get the paj fixed,chances of that slim to nil i,m afraid once bitten and all that.....if the paj ever gets fixed it,s going if it does not get fixed wellit,s going into bits,as for buying another i might try something different not sure yet but after all the hassle with the paj and Adrian flux i might be tempted to go back to a bike...less hassle and the only risk is getting killed by an idiot driver Exclamation
Paffman

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you got sorted out in the end.
Simon_W

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

hutchy wrote:
talk about strange,sitting having something to eat when the phone rings,it,s Adrian flux wanting to sort out my refund issue which they have done by paying a full refund plus admin fee directly into my bank account...

That's a good result. Well done.  Smile
Simon_W

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another big plus point for Adrian Flux is that they offer 60 days European usage as part of their breakdown cover package. I have one 21-year-old and one 17-year-old vehicle, and it's increasing difficult to get European cover at all for these even by taking out a separate policy. I've switched from Green Flag to Flux Rescue for both.  Green Flag was about £33 per vehicle per year. Flux Rescue is £55 so I've added European cover for £23, which I think is a bargain.
JPB

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Plan (Thatcham) have been doing good work for me in the last couple of years on the bB and, since last week when I bought the Pajero Mini, on that too. I was going to go for Direct Line as their equivalent policy (agreed value, 5000 miles per annum, fully comp, driving other vehicles included, etc.) looked OK, but A Plan came in cheaper as they are capable of realising that nobody can drive two cars at the same time, therefore they mirror the NCB from the original key policy on the bB and apply the same number of years to other cars that they cover for me. No other broker could do that, so had I not stayed with A Plan, I would have had to pay around £400 or more to add just one car and that would have made it cheaper to buy new, a thing that I believe only happens when a person reaches that age at which they know that they cannot hope to spend their entire bank balance before they die..  Wink
Paffman

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good info as my LWB Paj is due insurance soon. I am with Adrian Flux at the moment.
Mike Bishop

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:17    Post subject: Reply: Reply with quote

Hi All Mike Bishop Here, from New Zealand.

I always look for fresh and updated knowledge regarding Automotive.
I found this forum today on google and it helped me a lot. I was wondering if I could join this forum to share my limited knowledge about Automotive.

By the way, I have already worked as a volunteer with a company that provides services about Automotive for almost two years.

Looking forward to you guys to welcome me.

Thanks
Regards.
Oscar89

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all! I just signed up for this forum and I'm super happy to be a part of the community. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for all the valuable information I've already discovered here. I'm already recommending this forum to my friends, there are really great things to discover here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: