QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Simply Shoguns/pajeros cars 2 GO LTD

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIG_JAY

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 16:03    Post subject: Simply Shoguns/pajeros cars 2 GO LTD Reply with quote

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 16:01    Post subject: Was i Lucky ??  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Off i would like to Thank POCUK & Members

As i came very close to being RIPPED OFF By £1,750  by putting a deposit on a pajero
With Simply Shogun / Simply Pajeros / Cars 2 GO LTD

I Really did think it was a nice Pajero & it looked ok .

Went to see the guy today          Never seen a mans face drop so fast when i pulled him up on the matter

When i first got there i was told by the guy who works for him that's he is out picking up cars
and that i need to call him , So i gave a big smile and said i was out to pick up the pajero the guy called him within 5 mins he turns up

All smiles he was getting out of hes LWB Pajero P535 YGK With wheel cover with Sign Fx on the back.. He said OMG have you come for the car i then said lets go into your office for a chat that's when i hit him with the info about him, He then looked like the world was coming to an end        

He said he will call the police i said help yourself i then said about you need to pay me the deposit back Oh dear he was a little upset now that he lost out on the sale and told me how good the cars are and people are wrong .Then he gave me my money back and said how much he would go to the police¬¬

I have alot of info on this this Guy Mr David Rosenthal  address's / Numbers  photos
Now i think this guy should stop tradeing cars 4x4's Anybody who had dealings with him please PM as i am going to open a case up a this guy as it's NOT Right and one day he could get somebody KILLED

Ps ON THE LOOK OUT LWB 2.8TD pajero  cash waiting
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 16:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

KennyE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately all the warnings in this forum came too late for me, currently I'm £800 out of pocket without even a Pajero of any description to show for my unfortunate encounter with Cars To Go, word of warning to others though he's moved his business premises and is now trading as Leigh 4x4, strangely he has got a new website for Leigh 4x4 which is accessable through Autotrader (That's another story - three legged donkeys come to mind) where he lists his address... the same address which my lawyers letters were returned from as 'Gone Away'

Next options are trading standards or suing through the local county court.

As this is my first post I can't pm so would appreciate any info if you could pm me

better go before I say what I really think and the moderators pull this reply.....

Sad
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123602

his address is in there m8 for atherton. i hope ya nail the b'stard to the way (legally of course Wink )
greg1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all.
I am afraid that I also Brought a vehicle from Dean the owner after being taken in by his Lies.
After travelling 2.5 hours to buy the car it didnt even make it home. it turns out that he had changed the head gasket  but not changed the stretch bolts. causing it to blow the head gasket oalmost straight away.
after being messed about and lied to for a month I took the car to a garage and had it repaired myself. it turns out he had bodged an older engine in to the vehicle and whilst fitting it he had damaged the torque converter and the front pulley had not been fitted correctly.
I have made repeated phone calls to him which he will not answer.
Letters sent to him by recorder delivery are returned marked no longer at this address( when I know he is)
I have filed against him now in the small claims court for the cost of the repairs.
He is now operating as Leigh 4x4

Just one last thing any body want a 1992 lwb Pajero 2.5 Diesel with a blown engine and 11 months mot  no reasonable offer refused
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with that m8, personally i think jay's approach was better but your a bit too far away for that m8. be sure and post up the outcome of the case m8.
jockinleeds

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!

I think I might be lucky here...

I was all ready to put a deposit on THIS CAR but turns out luckily that someone is travelling all the way up from London to buy it and already has insured it.
I was dissapointed but it might have saved my bacon.

Spoke to this Dean chappy who seems ok over the phone.

However, he's going to source me another 2.8 and is prepared to take my two cars in PX...

I take it by these posts that LEIGH 4x4 should be a NO-NO???  Shocked

Craig.
skids
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

He don't sound good mate Shocked
ROY H
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

KennyE wrote:
Unfortunately all the warnings in this forum came too late for me, currently I'm £800 out of pocket without even a Pajero of any description to show for my unfortunate encounter with Cars To Go, word of warning to others though he's moved his business premises and is now trading as Leigh 4x4, strangely he has got a new website for Leigh 4x4 which is accessable through Autotrader (That's another story - three legged donkeys come to mind) where he lists his address... the same address which my lawyers letters were returned from as 'Gone Away'

Next options are trading standards or suing through the local county court.

As this is my first post I can't pm so would appreciate any info if you could pm me

better go before I say what I really think and the moderators pull this reply.....

Sad

£800.00 You got off lightly.I spent £1600.00 and spent £1500.00 on it after his warranty was only fit for bog paper
Richie
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me thinks, you lot shoud get together, do  a class claim, that is: you are all claiming against the same guy, with same cliam etc etc, one solicitor, split costs etc etc.

keep it legal, don't post anything that can be used against you, he does look in here for sure..

So, emails, PM's with phone numbers,     class act, one of you be the lead person etc etc, speak to your respective lawyer, they will explain, and indeed want to take it on.

Don't make waves for the guy, if he goes down, no money, no contact etc etc.
wkd

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 17:30    Post subject: leigh 4x4 Reply with quote

message to kennyg can you send me all the info on this guy,
wkd

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 17:31    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

sorry i meant kennye
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 23:38    Post subject: Re: sorry Reply with quote

wkd wrote:
sorry i meant kennye

have you been stung as well m8? Rolling Eyes
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of the stuff on him m8

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=130114

cheers craig Wink
greg1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 21:20    Post subject: The Sheriffs are coming Reply with quote

BBC1 11am  30th March. The Sheriffs are Coming.
might be worth watching if your intrested in this particular Topic. Its about High court Sheriffs Enforcing High court Judgments against non payers !!!!!!
john smith1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 19:33    Post subject: leigh 4x4 Reply with quote

Dean Rosenthal who runs Strictly shoguns oops no Leigh 4x4  Has changed the name of the company again to Ultimate Imports.
Buyer Beware!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: