Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Exhaust Parts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niterider

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 17:17    Post subject: Exhaust Parts Reply with quote

Can anyone help and tell me where I can get exhaust parts for 1995 Delica....Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 17:17    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

marcsparks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 19:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi matey welcome to the club Very Happy
Have you tried looking here www.milner4x4.com
they may well do the exhaust parts cant remember if i see them on there site or not but there really helpfull up there so maybe a phonecall will help also,

BTW us delica owners have our own specified web site now thanks to simon (admin here Very Happy ) come over and join us at http://www.mdocuk.co.uk/forums as i say this is the sister site to the other one look forward to seeing you there hope that helps

Marc 8)
Niterider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 15:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marc for the contact address for Milners phoned them today ad will have the parts I require by tomorrow.I have joined the Delica owners club and use both sites. Many thanks again Alan Smile
marcsparks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alan is it mdocuk that you have joined up to ? the sister site here exactly the same layout as this one? www.mdocuk.co.uk ? as there is another delica owners club out there that PoCUK is not associated with,all the members here post at mdocuk hope to see ya there atb

Marc 8)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: