QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

pajero mini owner ' how many in uk '

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony2311

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:14    Post subject: pajero mini owner ' how many in uk ' Reply with quote

how many pajero jnr owner in this club?
it will be nice to talk to current owners about their car
i have a 96 1.1 in green
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Reds in the blood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 22:49    Post subject: Pajero Junior Reply with quote

Hi,

One in Chesterfield!! Very Happy

1996 ZR2 Metallic Black / Gold. 8)

Bought it 1st April in Chesterfield 50000 on clock, but only imported 1st April 2003 and done only 203 miles in last year!! Shocked

Had Thatcham Cat 2 immobilisor fitted to get full insurance cover. (Theft not covered if I didn't) Evil or Very Mad

Hard cover on spare with my company graphics on it. 8)

So keep an eye out for it in our part of the world.
tony2311

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much did you paid?
i had autoadvan importing one for me mar97 zr1
going to be around £4000 on the road!
where do you buy your parts?
Reds in the blood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 20:44    Post subject: How many Pajs Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

Paid £4k on the button. Very Happy

They fitted a new clutch, 'cos I wasn't happy, Sad and two new tyres and a battery. Very Happy Very Happy

Full years MOT and Tax and they did a service. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'd seen Milners at Matlock on the club website, so I put the dealer onto them for the clutch.

The insurers wanted a Thatcham Cat 2 immobiliser fitted, or they wouldn't insure for theft. Evil or Very Mad That cost £100 from Microtechnic. (Found their website on www.micotechnics-alarms.co.uk ) they came out and fitted it next day. Very Happy

I've also dug up one or two more websites that are full of goodies.

I bought a semi hard cover for the spare, cost me about £45 including vat and delivery. Very Happy Very Happy

Talk soon.
Den
tony2311

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the tip
but where did you buy the semi hard cover?
as the wheel is smallish
please give web site that sell bits for this car
Reds in the blood

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 20:53    Post subject: Wheel cover. Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

I used the link from POCUK home page, but the website is
www.Formula4x4.com.
Delivery inside 3 days. Very Happy
They need your wheel size, to determine the cover size. Smile
My wheels are alloys fitted with 205/65-15, which apparently are narrower than the norm Confused Confused

Talk soon.
Denis
JamesJ

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 13:15    Post subject: Pajero Jnrs everywhere! Reply with quote

ONE IN NOTTINGHAM!

I bought a metallic green/gold 97R Paj Jnr from a chap in London recently. 25k miles (been in storage most of its life), CD player, elec windows, central locking, alloys etc. Very smart indeed. Got it from a chap in London via Autotrader.co.uk for £4.5k.

I don't have an English manual though (can anyone help, a photocopy would do?) and don't know how to put it into 4 wheel drive!

James
Reds in the blood

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my post under 'A question about your Pajero Junior.
Den
nigelroberts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 15:44    Post subject: 3 in Alderney Reply with quote

There are three in the tiny Island of Alderney (3 miles long by 2 wide).
(AY 2495, AY 2600 and AY 2800).

I own two of them (the even reg's) and used to own the other.

Ideal cars for this place .. tiny and very flexible.

I hear that they are no longer being imported to the UK because of SVA problems .. .. I shall wait until mine is 10 years old and then maybe sell it to the UK ... (anyone interested in a Paj Jr in a few months time?)

Nigel
JamesJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if I ever buy a small island and decide I need another Paj I'll be in touch! Taking mine from Nottingham to Pembrokeshire on Saturday for a fortnight - gonna take it on the beach - yay!
Chris PAJ DiD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the wife one about four weeks ago 1997 silver, roof rails, chrome wheel cover,alloys,chrome spots,cd radio cassette with mp3, tinted windows paid 4k got it from a garage in Hampshire.
MIM889

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:44    Post subject: Re: Pajero Jnrs everywhere! Reply with quote

JamesJ wrote:
ONE IN NOTTINGHAM!

I bought a metallic green/gold 97R Paj Jnr from a chap in London recently. 25k miles (been in storage most of its life), CD player, elec windows, central locking, alloys etc. Very smart indeed. Got it from a chap in London via Autotrader.co.uk for £4.5k.

I don't have an English manual though (can anyone help, a photocopy would do?) and don't know how to put it into 4 wheel drive!

James

Any fortune with the manual yet, I just cannot get one yet !
Any help please?
beatermatt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 17:09    Post subject: paj jnr in hampshire Reply with quote

i brought a metalic redwine and champagne gold zr2 manual ,96N, 42k on clock only 200miles in last 2yrs since it was imported, its got A/C E/W E/M P/S but no alloys& cost £2500. hav put fat mud n snow tyres on the cak steelies which makes it look a bit better and has made a hell of a differance offroading. iv used it most wkends on the greenlanes and byways of hants since i got it and hav only had to get a spade out once. ground clearance is a bit of a problem though as iv split the exaust, snaped the kmh to mph converter and dented both front lower suspension arms. oh and caved in the sump gaurd! but it still starts, moves & stops which is all im intrested in. may be see you in the mud!!!!!!!!!
frodo123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 18:09    Post subject: Paj Junior and proud. Reply with quote

Mine is 1996 Green and Silver 4wd Auto, don't care what people say they are fun to drive,frodo123
Claude Barnett

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 22:00    Post subject: Pajero Junior - How many in UK? Reply with quote

I have just bought a red and silver Pajero Jnr auto. I had always fancied a small 4x4 but was put off by prospects of chugging diesels or thirsty petrol engines. So when my friendly garage had a Jnr and said it was petrol my face fell until I asked what size, 1100cc, and I perked up. Road tested it fell in love with it bought it. Smashing little vehicle. Drove it down to S. Wales last weekend pulled through to 70mph smartly but was happier cruising 60-65 and returned mpg of 32-36. Not that much worse than a metro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: