Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Best Delica??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRayner

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:18    Post subject: Best Delica?? Reply with quote

Hi Guys, Just a quick question, what in your opinions is the absolute, top of the range, Delica you can buy??, and what is the newest comming into the country at the moment, and the best place to get one. (sorry that is more that just a quick question)

we own a Paj at the moment and are very happy with it, but fuel price rises are going to force us changeing ours.

your help would be grately appriciated Shocked
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

marcsparks

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi matey the absolute dogs dangly bits fully loaded model is the Royal Exceed the latest ones coming over i beleive are the 98models onwards ,altho i may be wrong ,pete could tell you but i beleive the big cost at the mo is getting a model report for them.
Best place to get one ? well jc imports has a good range normally or a private sale of another member ? or even a decent dealer
www.jcimports.co.uk
www.millisperformancecars.co.uk
www.autotrader.co.uk
really any dealers just know what your looking for,u could take a look in the dealers section here as well.
u could also peruse here pocuks sister site where most of u delica owners hang now
www.mdocuk.co.uk theres a couple of royal owners over there (astra,willlisa) im sure they could tell you what is inside there toys
hope that helps you matey atb btw you wont be sorry changing to a delica i wasnt! and who knows the 3.5 may well be available here as well soon Shocked

Marc
TRayner

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:23    Post subject: Best Delica?? Reply with quote

Thanks Mark, at least I know what to look out for now, what sort of miles to the gallon do you get out of these baby's? I travel to London every day from Swindon and do an average of 130 miles a day, I belive they are built on the Pajero chassis, is this correct? and will they tow a big caravan with out any problems?

I will wait a week or two as I will have to sell my pride and joy first
willisa

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Smile

I have a Royal (but without the curtains Sad). Great vehicle!!

We get 24mpg both towing and normal driving, which I believe is about the going rate.

It's a perfect towcar as the torque thing kicks in at about 56 - 60mph.

here's our beast Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy

Good luck with your sale and search Smile. (and don't forget to come over to the darkside at mdocuk!)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: