QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

My first stupid question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guerdeval

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:35    Post subject: My first stupid question Reply with quote

Just bought my first Delica having run Gwagens and LR's for past 30 odd years, I want to do a oil/filter change asap so, do shogun oil/fuel/air filters fit, its a 95 (N) reg and until my handbook arrives in English I'm a bit in the dark, regards, rog
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 9:35    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

marcsparks

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there matey firstly you will get a better response from our sister site here http://www.mdocuk.co.uk/forums and as for the compatibility of filters they are not compatible with shogun paj filters if you need filters air fuel and oil go here http://www.milneroffroad.com/ they do them all hope that helps and see you at mdocuk soon

Marc 8)
guerdeval

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:01    Post subject: other site Reply with quote

Many thanks for the prompt reply, I have tried to log onto the Delica site but it keeps telling me my password/name is invalid, I will keep trying, I filled out the form correctly and received a "special number" but no luck logging in.
marcsparks

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

What name did you sign up with? also did you click the link that came in the email as that is what activates the account let me know if you need any further help

Marc 8)
guerdeval

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 16:56    Post subject: sign in Reply with quote

Hi Marc, signed up as guerdeval on both sites, didn't receive any mail other than the number MDOC etc, have ordered the filters,thanks,rog
marcsparks

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello matey it souds like you have registered straight of the main mdocuk homepage if you go here http://www.mdocuk.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=register&sid=be20a2f48ba0cfe8ea7f60301268a677

this is hte registration area for the forums just follow the details fill in the bits and bobs and it will send you a confirmation email once you have that click the link in the mail and thats it hey presto you can post on hte forums hope it helps atb

Marc 8)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> DELICA technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: