2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Leather seats cost

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Vehicle modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter32

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 17:34    Post subject: Leather seats cost Reply with quote

Has any one hade there seats coverd in leather in a swb? As i would like to know how much they paid please.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 17:34    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

TRUCKER BILL

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a place advertises in lro £900.00 for a rangie( yes i have one) need the paj to tow her home Exclamation
JohnnyRob

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey Himey. £900 is lodasa dosh...

I too have the carving for leather and have a SWB. I have noticed that Mitsui UK did a Shogun SWB with leather. Breakers may be a better cost option (and will of course look factory fit Wink)

Cheers
JR

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 20:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

try this company, i know they do leather trim...
http://www.exceeds.co.uk/Default.htm

i bought from here and have seen there 'leather trims' in some of there paj's..... they are superb, look as good as originals... hth Stevo 8)
jetman

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:30    Post subject: Re: Leather seats cost Reply with quote

peter32 wrote:
Has any one hade there seats coverd in leather in a swb? As i would like to know how much they paid please.
try some paj breakers its a lot cheaper to buy a complete interior and then sell yours
miketree

Location: East Yorkshire (Half way up on the right hand side)

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're feeling a bit flush, you could try www.recaro-direct.co.uk
P3JRO
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow this link http://www.importedvehicles.co.uk

then look in tips and tricks, might be just what you are looking for

Hope it helps

Paul
JohnnyRob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone actually seen a Pajero SWB with hide trim
Question
I've seen SWB Shoguns with hide, but not a Paj yet; and as we all know there are more Paj's on the Uk roads then Shoggies 8). I do wonder if hide was actually on the Jap option list Question Question
Trev Le Cuir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 17:18    Post subject: New Leather Seats Pajaro SWB Reply with quote

Leather seat kit for Pajaro SWB 1990 onwards

Brand new in original packing. Quality leather in Charcoal Grey.
All facings are leather and will give you a full leather interior. (Features pockets on back of front seats.)

I have 2 kits available.

These will transform your SWB for just £495 + vat and £15 P&P.

Fitting can be completed by local car trimmer or these can be fitted DIY

If you would like any more information please email me at call me on 01702 433990
Trevor
e.barr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 23:00    Post subject: leather seat covers Reply with quote

Hi all I just would like to remind all the pocuk members that there are some bogus sellers out there so be carefull when buying over this site I know i got screwed by one.

Trev Le Cuir is selling leather seat covers for £495 + vat for swb pajero's
thats a lot of money to be sending to someone on the promise of an add on this site.
He is a newbie on this site and has only two posts, one is in the for sale section and the other is in this section, both being adverts for the same thing.

Iam not saying that he does not have the items for sale, all Iam saying is be very carefull sending large amounts of money to someone just on the promise of something wrote in this site.
The best way of making sure you get the items he has for sale is by going to him personally and buying them there and then.

I really don't want to sound distrusting but i think it needed highlighted

I hope he sells all his covers to pocuk members in this way and they get a very nice interior for their pajero's
All the best to the seller and the buyer
Cheers e.barr
Blues N Twos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 22:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

word of wisdom spoken there.
e.barr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:27    Post subject: leather seat covers Reply with quote

Thanks blues n twos

I hope i don,t sound a little paranoid about this but i would'nt like any more POCUK members being ripped off in this way.
Although that may not be the sellers intension i just found it a little odd that he placed the same post (his only posts) in both the mod and for sale sections
I was one of the ones that got shafted in the parkmaster scam run by a newbie so i feel that i should highlight the possibility of other scams on this site.
If the seller does have the leather seat covers for sale ( i presume that they are new and that he has more than one set) i really think that he should contact simon and see if he can sell them through the POCUK shop at least that way the buyers can be safeguarded in this case against any scams and the club would also benefit from a commision on any sales

Cheers e.barr
tvrtim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to tempt you,
e.barr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 0:33    Post subject: leather seat covers Reply with quote

Nice leather interior tvtrim
The colour of the leather retrim is very good especially the piping around the seats.
I have a shogun with the factory diamond pack which comes with a full grey leather interior which i think looks better than the cloth interiors in most of the pajero's, its still in good condition but should i have to replace it i think i would choose the colour that you have in your pajero as my shogun is painted in a deep metalic red and the beige leather would complement it .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Vehicle modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: