Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

wigan pay n play bonfire party 4nov 2012

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 'Other' events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_yin

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32    Post subject: wigan pay n play bonfire party 4nov 2012 Reply with quote

Just letting you all know about wigan pay n play is having a bonfire and play on the Sunday 4th nov . Copy & pasted from north west 4x4

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Ince Pay & Play Day Sunday 4th Nov and Fireworks after.  
Ince pay and play is on the 4th Nov with a firework show after when it gets dark, Ady has put lighting in and the burger van will be staying late. He will be enforcing the speed limit (within reason) this time and they will have marshalls at all key points so should be a good one. I have spoken with him tonight and he is happy should any of us want to camp as long as there is a few off us but we will be locked in from about 10pm, If anyone wants you can have a bbq/small bonfire and have a laugh then breakfast at the buttie bar. Please show your support for Ady and Paul as they are going to a lot of trouble to keep a good site running and trying to get some life back into the 4x4 scene, I have had assurances from Ady that they will deal with the idiots and this will be a good safe event including the big bonfire and fireworks.

Please put your names down for camping and play day.

Camping
Discowill

Playday
Discowill
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will see me there but not camping Shocked besides be too busy washing mud off Laughing  and work at 5am Crying or Very sad
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be there, not camping as i'm out saturday night and i aint being locked in anywhere in ince for the night Rolling Eyes

should be a good day long as they manage to calm the loonies down a bit,not gonna be flying through the mud this time either, alt was playing up for a couple of days till i washed it out then oiled it...

i'll be trying not to get me new toy dirty either  Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
ianbasher
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there with the bro in law in his paj to but dont think i would survive a night camping lol to old lol
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool still mac d for 9:30 Very Happy  Laughing a man needs his sausage n egg bagel  Laughing
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya nasty git. ill nip to molly mac's first   Laughing  Laughing
reef

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will be joining ya all ...thinking bout the camping but not sure yet .... look forward to meeting all who are there
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are meeting at the macdonalds in platt bridge at 9:30 if ya wanna meet up first for a gossip Wink
reef

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

gegs750k4 wrote:
We are meeting at the macdonalds in platt bridge at 9:30 if ya wanna meet up first for a gossip Wink

am ?
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep as opens at 10am,so chin wag n breaky  Laughing
reef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

right were gonna meet ya for brekkie then will join ya at p+p later on in the day ...
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, what are ya doing in between m8? theres nowt to do in ince that aint muddy  Laughing  Laughing
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 21:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meet at 9:30 ,check some motor out,unfortunately mainly blandy although odd smart one,breaky chin wag n pay place is mile up road,leave 10ish n there 10:01 Laughing

Q little pay £15 and away ya go,where u want,dont know where u will emd up,lots of mud,some nice little climbs too,so 4h centre lock on all time an idea Wink oh n have fun  Wink

Providing i dont need to fork out too much on this ruddy boiler Twisted Evil peaks sat,wigan sun after Very Happy

Kid dependent n what time fire works going off,and up early morn after i wont be there late tbh,infact come2/3pm i prob will be done Wink
gegs750k4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

i won't be there for the fireworks, they terrify me so i'll skip that little bit Rolling Eyes
explosions and loud bangs aint for me and i'll be needing to clean the truck before it goes too dark (i'll be honest venn Laughing  Laughing )
reef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as we first timers thought we might head home for a bit and do some muddy stuff in the aft . I gotta go easy cos my truck is also my work transport . However depending on how nice you guys are we might make a fday of it . I got no idea of how to use my offroad gears lol so will be a big learning curve . Looking forward to getting to use my CB. Too lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 'Other' events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: