Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

HBB???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ginge12

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03    Post subject: HBB??? Reply with quote

Hi chaps

Got a 2001 3.2lwb manual

Went into mitsu dealer the other day to enquire about a thermostat and whilst in there was told there are 3 recalls on my truck that need doing.
Something to do with ECU
HBB check
HBB check and replace

The only thing i can think of for HBB is Hydraulic Brake Booster, but this is a random guess, can anybody confirm/enlighten me and if so how long should it take/what will be done in the process of replacing it. I'm a bit reluctant to leave them with my truck after hearing all the horror stories, although they did seem helpful whilst i was there.
Does anybody have any experience with the dealers at top of Bradford by the way?

Thanks

Ginge
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

assassin

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is the hydraulic brake booster and this is due to a defect in the manufacturing process, so get it done as its free.

There is also a modified oil level sensor and something to do with the dipstick.
waynec
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 23:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

The HBB is on the brake boosted, the modifed 1's have a yellow dot on the top, the dipstick 1 is they replace the dipstick and put an extra 1/2 litre of oil in, 2 stop the yellow oil light coming on
geodrome

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 0:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

waynec wrote:
The HBB is on the brake boosted, the modifed 1's have a yellow dot on the top, the dipstick 1 is they replace the dipstick and put an extra 1/2 litre of oil in, 2 stop the yellow oil light coming on

I've got an Accumulator to change on mine. Have done the pump pedal 40 times thing x4 but still can't get it off.  Don't have a MUT how do I do change it?
Mitsubishi say no outstanding recalls on mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Recall notices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: