QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

PArts for pajero!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Useful links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PedroDoValle

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05    Post subject: PArts for pajero! Reply with quote

I own a 6G72 LWB 2000, and until recently i been buying spares in HK at Mitsubishi importer.
A few months ago, i contacted a Factory of after market parts in China and since then i have been getting them from the factory .... at a quite reasonable prices! Actually a steal compared with Local Mitsu dealer prices!

PAjeros are very common in China - they have all - JApanese imports, models produced in China by Mitsubishi   and older Mitsu models made under licence by other companies!
So far all parts i have ordered have been quite ok!

I also have been sending parts to a few friends back home (Portugal) and even after Courier charges (yes yes ... i never sent an axel Smile ), the prices seem to be interesting!

I do not know, if the price of spare parts in the Uk are as in HK, as here they seem to be indexed to the price of Gold!! ;p ) ... so....

My Post here is to do some kind of survey! I Am not selling anything!!

If we see than there is interest, and serious savings for you guys, i would then register my self with appropriate Club entities ... bla bla...

I hope i would not get banned for posting this here but ....

Cheers!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

johndps

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for feedback as to whether you'd get business on here, here's my thoughts.

I would like to buy everything from Mitsi. But they are expensive.
Certain parts like rad cap, head gasket, I'll buy genuine, down to the advice on here.
Advice on here stretches to known suppliers for other parts...the part arrives, arrives quickly, fits the car and lasts.
And there is a returns procedure for when things go wrong.

I wouldn't buy from a supplier in another country for parts that may cost a bit more here, because of the time taken to get here.
I also wouldn't buy from from anyone without a track record for supply and redress.
PedroDoValle

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 17:04    Post subject: fair enough Reply with quote

The parts the i been getting are body parts, dashboard and electronic parts!
these so far have been quite ok the the factory replaces them...

but anyway ... fair enough ... Thanks for your feed back!
kalmac
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

that said this info might be of help to other members that are not in the uk....
say some one living in Hong Kong... you never know Wink
AntonBgood

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Useful links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: