Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Top Dealer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ady

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 22:53    Post subject: Top Dealer Reply with quote

After a the lack of interest from my local dealer (Poole Car Centre) regarding the pitman arm on my 95 shogun, I was left feeling some what stranded. Having only bought it 4mths ago, I was unsure whether or not it had been done, or had the letter from Mitsubushi gone to the former keeper and been ignored. "YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LETTER" I was told.

Not happy with just waiting for a letter that may never come I contacted Kessels in Cornwall, I explained my situation and that it was there stamp in the service history and possibly themselves who had placed the vehicle into the auction where I had bought it.

Anyway to cut a long story short, once they had logged on to the Mitsubushi system they inform me that the pitman arm had been replaced together with the crank bolt about a month b4 I had bought it.

All in all, knowing that I was not in their area and that I was never going to spend any cash with them, they were very, very helpful and encouraged me to contact them should I need any more assistance.

Top marks to a top dealer.

Why not praise your helpful dealer here, as we would be the first to complain if we were unhappy.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 22:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Philco

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to say that I had my pitman arm replaced by Poole Car Centre on 15th Jan..........took 40 mins.........was looked after and plied with beverages.........great service..........but I did have my letter from Mitsu so I guess that was the difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Dealers / Motor Traders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: