QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Cowm pay n play Sunday 29/12/13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> 'Other' events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad-mancunian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 20:03    Post subject: Cowm pay n play Sunday 29/12/13 Reply with quote

Is any 1 off here going?
Its our first time there, 7 trucks going up is there anything we should watch out for ?
Cheers Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 20:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Rob546454

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not been, didn't know it was on. Hmmm. Is this or Kirton, which dwarfs every site. but I new site is always good...
Mad-mancunian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob546454 wrote:
Not been, didn't know it was on. Hmmm. Is this or Kirton, which dwarfs every site. but I new site is always good...

Where is kirton buddy ?
Rob546454

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scunthorpe. Not that local for me but so worth it because its so huge. Its 600 acres. I don't think there is another site in the county anywhere near that size.
gaz85

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowm is a massive site, every situation you could want, or i thought it was massive till i seen kirton is 600 acres, i think cowm is around 150-200 acres. A cracking site but watch out for rocks, especialy in the puddles. I took a standard swb 2.8 except for mud tyres and it got round most of the site. Only got stuck once i think, doing a bit of rock climbing. I recommend it but likee i say watch out for rocks. Have a good time, and get some pics.
Rob546454

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 0:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which site would you recommend then? Bearing in mind the amount of water that there is at kirton, I wont be going in the majority of it as the Troopers air intake is poor in comparison to the Mitsubishi design.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> 'Other' events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: