QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

folding mirrors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Ryles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 21:59    Post subject: folding mirrors Reply with quote

just a quick question to a fellow challenger owner-after having a 92 pajero on folding in the mirrors the swith needed to be pressed in once and released the mirrors would continue to fold however on our 97 challenger on pressing the switch it is not spring loaded and stays down and pressing again to the central position will stop th mirror in the half folded possition is this correct or do i have a problem?
also what is the orange stick in the pasangers footwell a flaire? is it explosive!! the on in the pajero was missing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 21:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

robbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2002 Sport and the switch for the mirrors stays down but they continue to fold until they are fully in. The switch then needs to go the other way to unfold them

Hope this helps
Adrian Ryles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 20:42    Post subject: folding mirrors Reply with quote

robbie do i take it then that the switch has three possitions on yours then and should you fold your mirrors in and return the switch to the middle possition or do you leave it in the folded in possition ? asking as what cuts the power to the motors when they are folded?... cant understand why three possitions Confused
adrian
robbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 16:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeh it has 3 positions. If you try folding them in a little and then putting the switch to the centre, it will stop them going any further. I know it still doesnt answer your question, I dont knwo the answer. I leave mine in the 'mirror open' position and it doesnt seem to have any adverse affect on the things
Adrian Ryles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 21:46    Post subject: folding mirrors Reply with quote

thanks for the reply robbie ,i agree it doesnt make sense why 3 positions if it doesnt matter if you leave the switch in the folded or open position.Would be great if i had a wiring diagram to see what cuts the power when in the stop position ! Not to worry, but could do with some more challenger owner on this site !!!!!!!!!!

Adrian
robbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 17:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

might have a diagram somewhere as I have the manual on CD (from ebay). If I get chance, I will PM you a link to where it sits on my server
Adrian Ryles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 20:05    Post subject: mirrors Reply with quote

robbie that sounds pritty dam technical- where it sits on your server? im sure it will all make sence when the time comes. Must say I thought you could get a manual on a c.d looked twice on that web site couldn't find any.
cheers

adrian
[/quote]
robbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 0:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeeh it means I run my own website(s) from home and I could have placed a wiring digram on there for you, if only I could find one. It seems the manul does not have such a thing for the door mirrors, never mind
robbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian, I have sent you a Private Message regarding the mirror Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Challenger / Sport technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: