Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Evo Stainless exhausts - group buy

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVO_PAJ

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jerry ,

PM Sent

I'd say itd be at least a few hundred pounds and the conversion to AUD wouldn't be kind id imagine.

However im still looking at all my options, Ultimately im trying to find one of the original Ralliart Exhausts, (im a stickler for JDM OEM upgrades tbh).

Cheers though
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 14:01    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Cybox

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 14:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVO_PAJ wrote:
Hi Jerry ,

PM Sent

I'd say itd be at least a few hundred pounds and the conversion to AUD wouldn't be kind id imagine.

However im still looking at all my options, Ultimately im trying to find one of the original Ralliart Exhausts, (im a stickler for JDM OEM upgrades tbh).

Cheers though

Could you PM your email address?
pad4
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can help with the shipping , we ship to Aus every week by air and sea. where abouts are you ?

The ralli-art units are totally NLA even from Ralliart (my company is OEM supplier to them and ive asked Jpn, Italy, Uk, Germany)  plus a few other folk in the know

Anyone mentioned this on the mitsubishi lancer evo owners club ?

pad
pad4
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 19:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Fact Evo Paj - buy an exhaust and ill ship it FOC for you - thats my donation for a copy of the workshop manuals

Pad
alan83

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

When would payment etc be required for these? I don't need a new system at present although it probably isn't far off corroding through. You can put me down for one
EVO_PAJ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys, the nearly 2 x's conversion from Pounds to AUD is not being friendly on my end unfortunately. I will have to pass im afraid.

Pad your offer for Free Delivery hasn't gone un-noticed, i appreciate your generosity mate, but for the moment i will need to decline.

What About the Drive.Net website in Russia as well, i know of 4-50 evo paj's on there as well.
NOS EXUP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey EVO-PAJ you are missing a trick here mate and with free shipping ??

You will not get a new Ralliart system - they dont exist anymore - i used to work for Ralliart

You may find a used one but it will be knackered and you will probably have to buy the complete v55 with it as they dont come off without damage. I had to cut one off an EVO a few years back and it was scrap.

This is a one off opportunity to get a bespoke system at a realistic price and PAD has kindly offered his EVO as a jigging bench.

Even the OE Mitsi System is getting harder to obtain and costs $$$$£££££ for the system including CAT and its only mild steel !

Not sure whether you need a CAT in OZ but in the UK -  NO CAT = NO LEGAL MOT

Cat doesnt need to be type approved in UK as vehicle is 1997/1998 so a metallic 200 cpsi 40g loading brick will do the legal conversion bit.

I am really surprised with the limited interest on this thread in the UK

Looks like nearly all the UK EVOs have now been sold to overseas owners or scrapped - Last time i looked on the DVLA tax site only 6 EVOs were registered for road tax in the UK !!

Getting Rare
Cybox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

alan83 wrote:
When would payment etc be required for these? I don't need a new system at present although it probably isn't far off corroding through. You can put me down for one

Hi Alan83

If you could give me a call, I can take all the details and make sure we run a system off for you when PAD's donor vehicle comes in on the 21st.

The number is 0151 343 0330

Regards

Jerry
pad4
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeaaa - its done.

Dropped my Evo off at Cybox this morning and they were straight on it, discussed a few bits n bobs and had a tour round the factory, great to see all the machinery and guys working away making everything , the mandrel bending machine was a monster !

so we *beep* off shopping untill around 5 and then went to pick it up

Firstly the OE exhaust is shocking , its all different pipe diameters and its crushed where it bends over the rear drive train, the silencer is huge and the internals meander about like the river Mersey plus it weighs as much as a small handfull of hippo's.

Im really chuffed with the new one - very nicely made , bent and fitted , slash cut tail pipe, flanged joints apart from the one going up from the silencer and over the drive train , this is a much neater sleeved joint.

70 mile trip home and im well happy , sounds like an american muscle car at low revs but its almost silent at crusing speed , didnt get chance to see if the car feels quicker as the weather was so bad on the way home but what i did notice was how much better it just crused along the motorway and picked up speed.

Big thumbs up to Jerry and the guys at Cybox 👍👍👍👍👍

Pad
V12 rick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job and all happy then Laughing how about some pics Wink please
hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

are the front down pipes on the evo the same for all the 6g74 engine range...the reason i ask is i have a magnaflow 200 cell cat with the cybox cat back system and it,s all well except for the 2 downpipes which are pretty much past there date and could do with being stainless Confused
EVO_PAJ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pad, You planning on running on a Dyno to see if you had picked up any Extra ponies that may have escaped over the years ?

Hutchy, I'm currently looking at Downpipes for the paj as well, you'll want an isometric set of pipes if you can afford them. ( equal length both left and right) Issue being is the left pipe is relatively long and the right one short, to make them isometric you need literally fill up the right one with 2 foot of extra pipe to match the right sides capacity.

It has been done and im thinking about it but the price is just Scary ..... 2 grand just for downpipes.....

ergh....  this will be a long project ..
NOS EXUP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul

Really appreciate your help with this - spoke to Jerry this morning and he is going to post up some pictures
Thanks for your time and effort . Jerry said due to time being tight yesterday you have offered to return your vehicle to allow additional jigging for further systems to be done.
My order is in.

Top man Paul

Thanks
Nick
alan83

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean they can be made to order in future without the need for a vehicle to be there? I would have liked to have placed an order but im going to wait until the new year
pad4
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - ive told Jerry he can borrow the Evo whenever he needs to, to make the production jig from, He's helped me out so I'll do the same for them - The world is so much better when everyone works together, Plus the next time he needs it, I have another 2 exhaust systems that need doing for my old mini cooper rally car so I can tow that up at the same time.

Oh Jerry - she ordered the bloody couch from next when we got home anyway  Rolling Eyes

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> EVO Mods All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: