2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Rear spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ermita

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:05    Post subject: Rear spoiler Reply with quote

Hi everyone, first post here.

Just been given a 5dr 2002 Pinin GDI Razz

Thinking on some upgrades on this car since it was free. Would look into putting a keyless central locking. Would also like to put a rear spoiler as mine hasnt got any. I know there are plenty of stock spoiler on the net on this particular model but l would like to know if the Shogun warrior spoiler would also fit to this model.

Also,  has anyone tried or use an 18" alloy wheel to this car? If so, what size tyre is the recommended or max you can use but at the same time not to foul anything inside ie. Springs. Not looking for an offroad tyre but more urban use.

Another thing. The metal trim (goes across the two headlight) between the front grill and front bumper needs replacing also as previous owner had accident to it. I tried to take them off but no luck. I unscrew behind the grill area but not sure on both ends if there are securing screws too that l need to remove.  Do l need to take the headlights out first?

Thanks in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:05    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

KEVINBUK

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea if it will fit your car but I have a rear spoiler from my 1994 Mk2 Pajero SWB for sale. If it is of interest I could post some pictures but it might be worth doing some checking of dimensions first as the Pajero is wider than your model

K  Wink
Ermita

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEVINBUK wrote:
I have no idea if it will fit your car but I have a rear spoiler from my 1994 Mk2 Pajero SWB for sale. If it is of interest I could post some pictures but it might be worth doing some checking of dimensions first as the Pajero is wider than your model

K  Wink

Thanks for the reply mate...will have a check and get back to you.

Ok today tried to connect my keyless central locking. But l think l short something out.

So no central locking at the moment and no radio as far as l know bulb light on the door gone too. Electric windows still work but not sure what else gone Embarassed

Check the fuse for radio and central locking seems to be ok...what did l just blow Confused

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pinin & Jnr technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: