Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Certificate of Conformity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CorfuGuy

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 15:24    Post subject: Certificate of Conformity Reply with quote

Hi,

I am a new member to this club and I am looking for some help regarding obtaining a certificate of EU conformity.

I have had my Pajero for 15 years and and use it for travelling back and forth to Corfu, I have now hit a problem with a law change in Greece and since I am now going to move full time to Corfu I need a certificate of conformity to attach to my application to import the vehicle permanantly to Greece.
Has anyone any ideas how I can get such a document or something similar!! attempts to get one via Mitsubishi UK HQ and the head office in Tokyo have drawn a blank so short of obtaining a certificate for a Shogun and modifying the detail, I am up the proverbial creek.

Regards,  C Taylor.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 15:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could try and see if this is any help... COC
hutchy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

or try this one COC
Simon_W

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

COCs are only issued for vehicles that were imported new to an EU country under the Type Approval scheme. So assuming your Pajero was not an 'official' import, it will have been registered in the UK under the Single Vehicle Approval scheme. You won't be able to obtain a COC for it.

It's probable that Greece has its own Single Vehicle Approval scheme, or if the Pajero is old enough you might be able to import it as a 'classic' although there may be usage restrictions applied.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: