Adrian Flux : 0800 916 1257

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Looking for a exhaust manifold.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob cole
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 17:50    Post subject: Looking for a exhaust manifold. Reply with quote

Looking for a left hand exhaust manifold for a 1999 Mitsubishi Shogon V6 3Litre 24 Valve, Any one got one for sale ?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 17:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

skool

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it’s not urgent I might be able to help as I have a pair somewhere I would do for what I paid for them but only if I sell my Shogun and I’m undecided if I can let it go tbh

They are around for £20 each etc if you ring around when someone is stripping a Shogun - mitzibits  etc want crazy money for them but look around there’s tons of rotting shoguns being stripped

also have you taken the manifold off ? When I got round to fitting my leaky manifold that seemed defo one of the famous cracked v6 manifold jobs it was the joint below a monkey had fitted iirc and cured wi5h two £3 oem gaskets from Mitsubushi - it is a bit of a *beep* to get at from below but pretty basic once you’re there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: