Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Shogun warrior lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 16:36    Post subject: Shogun warrior lights Reply with quote

Hi i have just bought a 2003 shogun warrior 3.2 DID SWB but i have a few lights out, i have made a list of what i have found out so far

Lights                                     Quantity                Style               Type

Headlight (Dipped & Main)        2                          3 Pin                H4
Front Fog                                  2                                                  HB4
Side Light Front                        2                          Wedge             501
Front Indicator                         2                          Wedge             582    12V 21W

Side Steps                              4                           Wedge             501a (wy5w)
Side indicator                          2                           Wedge             501a (wy5w)                                

Brake / Tail                             2                           Wedge             580 / 380     12v 21/5W
Rear Indicator                         2                           BAU15S           581               Orange Bulb Lens
Rear Fogs                               1                           Wedge             582               12v 21W
Number Plate                          2                           Wedge             501
Reverse Light                          2                           Wedge             582               12v 21W
High Level Brake Light             3                           Wedge             921 / 955    12v 18w

Red Door Light                        2                           Festoon                  Not sure what size

Interior Light                           6                           3 X Wedge             501
                                                                         3 X Festoon

Does anybody know what ones im missing on the list (??),  or anything i have missed.  If i get chance i'll take the rest apart and update, might be useful for someone.

The side steps are the one im after as 1 is out

And why are the indicator lights different for front and rear, i have a cupbaord full of bayonet lights for the pajero and none of them fit the shogun!! Sods law i guess.

Last edited by Simonfathead on Wed Oct 16, 2019 19:22; edited 3 times in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 16:36    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found the side steps lights there a varient of the 501 wedge bulbs called 501a or wy5w which is basically a wedge buld same size as the 501 but with a orange cover/lens
Thought i would add it in case anybody else needed it

ill edit the list
assassin

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swap them for LED and waterproof them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: