eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

ROVER 75. HELP IF NEEDED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Other vehicles technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tankie1rtr

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:38    Post subject: ROVER 75. HELP IF NEEDED Reply with quote

HI ALL
If anybody has a Rover 75 and they need any help at all with any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Tankie
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:38    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

JPB

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please excuse my being so far after the o/p here, but I have a 105R (the rare automatic, IL6-engined sister car to the 75) and it should have the same wooden tool tray as that found in the 75 but at a show about twelve years ago, before I had developed my JDM car fetish, some bad person or other stole the tool tray, which still contained all of the lovely original Whitworth spanners. I rarely get to see the car these days as it's stored in a steading that I have on a small plot up in the far north, by Wick, some 200+ miles away from my current permanent home, but in typical P6 fashion, its chassis is all as solid as can be and it's only really that tool tray that renders the car less than 100% complete, so if anyone can identify a source of that tool tray & its tools, I'd love to hear about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Other vehicles technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: