Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Shogun sport no blowers no central locking no sunroof

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Air Con / Heater issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikeysutton

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 17:20    Post subject: Shogun sport no blowers no central locking no sunroof Reply with quote

Hi jus bought a shogun sport 3.0 v6 petrol I have no blowers at all, no central locking, sunroof doesn't work and when unplug my diagnostics into it the machine doesn't come on so I'm goin to say there's no power to that either starts and runs fine changes gear fine except n flashes while it's in drive and driving anyone have any ideas I have changed the white resistor in the heater box and the few relays along side it all the fuss seem to be fine i have a scrap diesel shell here so can change bits from that

Thanks in advance for any help
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 17:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simon_W

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll have to use a multimeter and trace the voltage from the battery to the various components.

If you're OK with vehicle electrics, I could let you have a copy of the wiring diagram for the Sport vehicles.  It will probably predate yours and the wiring colours might not be right, but I've found it really useful when working on my own Challenger.

Let me know and I will send you a private message with a link.
Mikeysutton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 16:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a 2006 elegance but any help would be much appreciated I'm scrap with auto electrics myself but even if I can pass it on to an auto electrican would be great I found the instructions for a reversing camera in the glove box so I'm goin on a hunch that they had it wired in and have removed it and not connected something also the fuse box is broken off it's mounts in the drivers side foot well
Simon_W

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Private message with download link sent
Mikeysutton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much I will try and get on to it I can already tell it's goin to be either a simple fix or I'm goin to be at it for weeks
Simon_W

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikeysutton wrote:
Thanks very much I will try and get on to it I can already tell it's goin to be either a simple fix or I'm goin to be at it for weeks

Just start at something you know isn't working, and use a simple test light to see if there's 12v where there should be. If not, go to the switch and do the same thing.  Or start at the fuse end and see if there's power (you can remove the fuse and stick the test light probe in there).

If you've got power at the fuse, then it may be the fusible link that's blown.
Mikeysutton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOUND IT AT LAST !!!!! Turns out it was the blue 100a fuse under the bonnet just pulled it out pissing around and put another one in and everything started working can't really see anything wrong with it but who's cares as long as it works, one job down now onto the next water pipes seem a bit hard when it's warm and it smells abit hot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Air Con / Heater issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: